Looking for 300 - 450 Watt LED grow light

lapaka

Hi everyone,

i used to be in german forums but there nobody has a clue about LED-lightning so i hope i can get some good information from you 420 guys!

At the moment im using 600Watt HPS and im looking for some new LED lights.

Can you recommend me some LED lights or good LED manufacturer where i can buy from? Cause the market here is flooded with a lot of cheap stuff!

The Lamp shuold be between 300 and 450 Watt .and if possible not much more than 700$

Hope you can help me out.

Thank you!!
Best.
:thumb:

Hi everyone,

i used to be in german forums but there nobody has a clue about LED-lightning so i hope i can get some good information from you 420 guys!

At the moment im using 600Watt HPS and im looking for some new LED lights.

Can you recommend me some LED lights or good LED manufacturer where i can buy from? Cause the market here is flooded with a lot of cheap stuff!

The Lamp shuold be between 300 and 450 Watt .and if possible not much more than 700$

Hope you can help me out.

Thank you!!
Best.
:thumb:

Try this link Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion
Over one thousand pages of satisfied growers. Sara's LED Light are inexpensive but not cheap. Welcome to :420:.

The Advanced Platinum Series 450w is online for round about $544.36
so how is this price difference comming up?

yeah im also looking for led options but im in South Africa and can only find things from china and am worried about quality.. any ideas?

I have ten Mars lights from their oldest to their newest ones. My oldest is three years old.

They all work like the day I got them and have paid for themselves many times over. I also have an Advanced XTE. It is a real nice high-end light that cost more then twice what a Mars does.

It is better then the Mars. But for sure not twice as good.

Mars is the best light for the money out there right now.

I would highly recommend one of their 5w LED's.

yeah im also looking for led options but im in South Africa and can only find things from china and am worried about quality.. any ideas?

Their are two ways of rating lights. It is what is pulled from the wall that really matters. Potential and Draw from wall.
A Mars 400 pulls about 200w from the wall for about $200

Their 900w is what you should be looking at with what your wanting. It pulls about 445w. "MarsHydro Mars Ⅱ 900W LED Grow Light 445W True Power Draw Veg/Flower hydro Lamp" It cost about $400

I own one of those very lights and you will not find a better light for the price.

Thanks for your quick respone!

To be honest I CANT imagine that a ReaL 400Watt LED light is only 189$

How comes that they are so cheap?

I really dont want to buy cheap shit. Any Ideas where to find good LED lights?

Thanks for your quick respone!

To be honest I CANT imagine that a ReaL 400Watt LED light is only 189$

How comes that they are so cheap?

I really dont want to buy cheap shit. Any Ideas where to find good LED lights?

Do you think a thousand pages and hundreds of grows with little to no complaints is a hoax? I know how picky MMJ growers can be. If you want an expensive light then go with Illumitex or BML Horticulture. Illumitex is half price this month. If you want something that has proved itself time and time again then Mars Hydro is a great option. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom