Looking for ideal Auto

greekdx94

420 Member
Hello guys,

Im about to grow my first plant and was wondering which auto strain you think is best. I am limited by space though. I need a strain that wont be too tall. My ideal height would be 55-60 cm.

Hi

Just grew a 2FAST2VAST and it was around 50 cm tall, you can tie down(LST) any auto to make it shorter, it's also pretty sturdy and forgives many beginner mistakes.

Thanks for the fast response! What was the yield on the 50 cm plant?

33 g of manicured bud, but I cut of some sidebranches that I shouldn't have so it could have been like 40+.
Very dense and frosty, super tasty - like lemonade:)
It's in my 2nd grow journal in my signature if you wanna know more about it.

Rifleman, I need to try that one. Did you see that insane mutant RQS Critical that I couldn't finish and she still yielded 2.95 pounds dry? She was a messy looking beast, but will make great oil.

For the OP, try Buddha Magnum. She stays short and can easily yield 6oz. She is super forgiving.

You can find it at Herbie seeds.

Rifleman, I need to try that one. Did you see that insane mutant RQS Critical that I couldn't finish and she still yielded 2.95 pounds dry? She was a messy looking beast, but will make great oil.

For the OP, try Buddha Magnum. She stays short and can easily yield 6oz. She is super forgiving.

You can find it at Herbie seeds.
What was the smoke like?

I'm quite pleased with my Dwarf Low Flyer. Have about 3 weeks of flower left, maybe less, and I have two of them growing in a chilled aerogarden under LED's in a tent. Both of them take up about 4 square feet and are about 2 feet tall. Yield should be quite nice, too. They've been very forgiving and tolerant of early temp, nute and PH swings. Extremely fast and bushy growth. Probably 20 canopy level colas between the two of them.

Back
Top Bottom