Super Auto Flowering Plants?

Rosie44

I am doing some research on the auto flowering plants to decide which will work best for me in southern On for an outdoor grow. Now I am confused as to what is a "super" auto flowering plant actually is. Is this just an auto flowering plant with good genetics? Or are they a specific genetic bred plant to grow Super big?

Below is an example of what I found on a "Super" auto. Is this just a marketing ploy? Has anyone purchased "Super" autos, and if so, did they produce like they say they can under the right conditions?

"Auto Mazar can be considered a SUPER autoflowering strain and that means that you can get a lot more yield from a single plant and the average yield is somewhere between 60 and 200 grams but as I mentioned earlier in ideal conditions you can get up to 350 grams from a single plant! This bigger yield means that automazar plants usually grow taller than the average autoflowers and their height rarely is shorter than 60 centimeters and can get up to 120 cm tall so be careful and know that for very small spaces this plant usually will bee too tall if let untouched. But with LST or even HST you can definitely train your Mazar and create multiple main colas and a very bushy plant that grows more horizontally not vertically."

I am doing some research on the auto flowering plants to decide which will work best for me in southern On for an outdoor grow. Now I am confused as to what is a "super" auto flowering plant actually is. Is this just an auto flowering plant with good genetics? Or are they a specific genetic bred plant to grow Super big?

Below is an example of what I found on a "Super" auto. Is this just a marketing ploy? Has anyone purchased "Super" autos, and if so, did they produce like they say they can under the right conditions?

"Auto Mazar can be considered a SUPER autoflowering strain and that means that you can get a lot more yield from a single plant and the average yield is somewhere between 60 and 200 grams but as I mentioned earlier in ideal conditions you can get up to 350 grams from a single plant! This bigger yield means that automazar plants usually grow taller than the average autoflowers and their height rarely is shorter than 60 centimeters and can get up to 120 cm tall so be careful and know that for very small spaces this plant usually will bee too tall if let untouched. But with LST or even HST you can definitely train your Mazar and create multiple main colas and a very bushy plant that grows more horizontally not vertically."
I think super mean strong like I was growing super skunk before so I think that's wat it is happy growing

Sounds like a marketing ploy imo...I have had excellent yields from the Big Bud and XXL autos, but also just grew a monster Kush Auto from @SeedsMan ...so you might be better just asking here for opinions on the best autos for size/yield....if that indeed is your question.

That said, I have found autos to sub-perform in outdoor grows...not enough sunlight. They generally do best under 18/6-24/0 lighting and since they have a finite lifespan, you want to maximize their growth with the most light. That said, I still grow them in the summer, but the yields are often 30-50% less than under lights.

:goodluck:

Yeah mate, super autos means super size. Grew her with 130w CFL for the first 2 weeks. Then some 10 year old LEDs, a couple years back. Got 22oz in 115 days on 19/5 from seed. Imagine what she would've done if I'd had half decent lights.

Attachments

• 3D1126A1-7D2C-45EF-BD23-16FA08F61568.jpeg
    3D1126A1-7D2C-45EF-BD23-16FA08F61568.jpeg
    434 KB · Views: 317
Hi Barney. Was that plant advertised as a “Super” auto? I also think super means bigger yields, not better quality. Your plant looks awesome! :thumb: What “super” auto plant is it?
Auto ultimate by Dutch passion mate. Great day time smoke, good for creativity, music etc.
Not so good for a mong out at night though.
Every auto by Dutch passion can get that size, I've seen most of them done significantly bigger. She was only 600g, way to many people getting 800+ these days with their genetics. Seen about 1200g done outdoors actually.
Seedstockers are good for monsters too, it's a lot of Dutch passion genetics they use so no wonder but they're by far the cheapest seed site on the planet and some of the shit they got is scary good.
Mephisto also do a few monster autos.
AVT and HBSS are best known for their size but I snapped ones main stem and dropped a light on the other.
Their Ripley's og is fucking tremendous though. Only grew a small one on purpose to fill a space but wow!
Ehm.... Oh fastbuds have at least a few.
I done their bluedreamatic. Beautiful smoke, real day dream kinda smoke that's fresh n zesty. Not a melter but a pretty unique stone. Those would get massive if you wanted them to. I was trying to keep them small with training and they still ended up 4ft tall. Probably the most vigerous strain I've done. Could easily beat my a/u weight if I done one of those in hydro now and the smoke/stone, really is something special.
Absolute bliss, peace and love. Bob Marley shit lol

hey barney ive some mephesto seeds i bred , they were limited stock alien v triangle ... im crossing a few strains , gorilla glues, blue diesel , this ultimate :snowboating: should be fun
I've always fancied getting a small, super strength auto to mix with an ultimate. That Gorilla glue is meant to be pretty lethal, you tried it yet?

I've always fancied getting a small, super strength auto to mix with an ultimate. That Gorilla glue is meant to be pretty lethal, you tried it yet?
yes , its a pretty nice smoke , i harvest the top buds on my autos then pollinate the popcorn buds , the top buds are more for day time gets me going , the seed bud smoke because its went 6/7 weeks later theres more amber so a better body stone , relaxing the crap out of you , im also doing some night queen its a smoke for insomnia .

P1060650.JPG
P1060651.JPG

P1060662.JPG

yes , its a pretty nice smoke , i harvest the top buds on my autos then pollinate the popcorn buds , the top buds are more for day time gets me going , the seed bud smoke because its went 6/7 weeks later theres more amber so a better body stone , relaxing the crap out of you , im also doing some night queen its a smoke for insomnia .

P1060650.JPG
P1060651.JPG

P1060662.JPG
Night queen is the dogs bollocks mate. Strongest I've grown by a fair bit. The auto version is pretty wicked too. Definitely a good strain for insomnia. Just about knocks you out at any time of day lol.

here is one that ive used to seed , i started my journal after chopping the top buds , you can see some purple here
P1060705.JPG

Ahh that's a good way to do it eh. Can't click on your Colo journal, says it's not there for some reason. Mind tagging me to see if that works mate. Wouldn't mind seeing how you do that without thread jacking yet another lol.

Back
Top Bottom