Looking for Strains That Make the House Smell GOOD

(Yeah, I know - they all do lol.)

A friend always has air fresheners or incense going somewhere in her house. The entire place tends to smell good. Often it's some kind of berry smell, or Christmas cookies, or whatever. You get the picture.

So she recently started trying to grow some MJ in her basement and the house has started reeking of skunk. She'll probably move them outdoors in a few days (she helped her ex-husband a lot and they should do well).

But it got me to thinking. In the past I grew a few strains that had some nice fruity berry smells, but you could always tell that it was MJ when it was August and the big lights were on.

Are there any (good) strains out there that even a seasoned head wouldn't identify as growing MJ? Something that would make the house smell good to the non-MJ users out there?

Thank you for replying dogman. Apparently the other 46,000-odd members' MJ all smells like skunk pixx lol.

I have heard some good reports of Hawaiian Snow, although the CBD and CBN seem a little high.

I will definitely add them to my "one of these years" list, although I was really looking for something more along the lines of a scent of sweet fruitiness, or even Gonesh Incense #8: Perfumes of a Spring Mist. It seems that people have figured out that cabinets that reek of pine might be MJ too.

And with eight of this site's sponsors being seedbanks, you should have linked to one of those instead of a site that is a competitor to them lol. That's against the rules.

So that others reading this thread can find this strain if (when) a moderator edits that link out of your post, here are some links from our sponsors' sites (in no particular order) - Note that some might not ship to the US:
greenhouse feminized pot seeds
Greenhouse marijuana seeds
greenhouse feminized pot seeds
Greenhouse Seeds Hawaiian Snow - buy cannabis seeds
Hawaiian Snow - Green House Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds

Anyone else have a great heavy-duty strain that wouldn't cause even a long-term friend of the herb to wonder where your GR is at, and which would have your better-half's friends asking what that wonderful air-freshener that she's using is?

Back
Top Bottom