Looking for what soil to buy (from Australia)

Cornetto

Hey guys, I’m from Sydney Australia and have been wanting to grow a few plants for a long time, I have got my seeds and even a super mini greenhouse to get the seeds going but I just can’t start yet because I don’t know what soil to use!! I’ve heard whatever I get I should mix some perlite in but I would love if someone could tell me what sort of soil I could buy from Bunnings :) thanks for the help

Bag soil is never at the right ratio for cannabis.

Soil is a complex thing but what you need has really 3 major components.

A good bag soil from a good garden store or nursery...you will know it is good if it contains some sort of crustacean like oysters shells in it. There are actually about 5 things to look for hit if the bag has crustaceans then it is going to have the rest.

Then you need pre composted steer manure. Or cow manure...but composted bag stuff 6t oi get also at a garden center.
And perlite.

Equal parts, 1/3 each. Then no need for fertilizer until bloom as the compost has all the nitrogen you need for veg. We are talking indoor fast grow right?

For an outdoor...are you in ground or in a pot?

In ground is easier and takes much less water.

In both cases if you cant get your hands on real compost ... then steer manure works great... outdoor is much much longer and you want a good base.

Sorry just one more thing, I was planning on doing it outdoor in a pot, but I can also keep that pot indoors but only until the plant is about 30cm or so high, would it be worth keeping it inside for that duration? Or could that hurt the plant having it inside for ages then put outside?

Sorry just one more thing, I was planning on doing it outdoor in a pot, but I can also keep that pot indoors but only until the plant is about 30cm or so high, would it be worth keeping it inside for that duration? Or could that hurt the plant having it inside for ages then put outside?
No,it needs the sun imo.

Back
Top Bottom