Hey there, I’m new here! Bagseed help needed

MissSmokahontas

420 Member
Hey all! I’m MissSmokahontas, and I’m from Sydney, Australia. I’ve been a keen 420 enthusiast for the last 10 years.

I found a load of “Bagseeds” in my last batch. I have no idea what strand it was (could be a Indica/Hybrid) but the batch was pretty decent so I decided to try my luck with a few of the seeds.

I planted 12 seeds and 10 have sprouted in the last 5 days. 9 seedlings look exactly the same (like a typical weed seedling) other than differing heights. However, 1 seedling looks completely different! It has almost heart shaped leafs as opposed to the narrower single leafs the other plants have. Does anybody know why it’s different to the others?

I’ll attach pics so you have a better picture haha.

Thanks in advance for your help and can’t wait to learn more!

Attachments

• 7FF852B7-6C83-49C3-B499-6D56B532B1CA.jpeg
    7FF852B7-6C83-49C3-B499-6D56B532B1CA.jpeg
    313.6 KB · Views: 175
Welcome to the community. My friend @Slammy Pajama is from Australia also.

like @Virgin ground mentioned it should grow out of it. I’m weird but I have an affection for those weird looking plants

Looks like a flower or non Cannabis plant

But, I was wrong once, I thought I was wrong, but I was right

My exact thought when I saw the leaves as well, the only thing that makes me think differently is because I pulled it out of the same bag as the rest of the seeds that look the part haha. Will let you know how/what it is when I know haha

Welcome to this wonderful community!

Haha I've had some really funny looking ones pop up from time to time. One in my current grow has affectionately been given the name Wonky, as the leaves were all coming out crazy weird for the first couple of nodes, but more recently she has gone right back to normal and is looking like a champ! Cool to see how organic and imperfect life in the plant world is, and watching the character come out in each individual friend we cultivate!

Can't wait to see how this one develops!

Back
Top Bottom