Lots of trim for hash but no cash !

You have a drill and 5 gallon buckets? Screen strainer? How about a blender? A mesh coffee filter? Ice? A glass dish or mason jars?

If worst comes to worst you can smoke that trim. It will give you a nice high.

I forget you kids have grown up in the days where you don't smoke leaf. Cure it like bud and smoke it the next time. You'll be very pleasantly surprised.

One of these days,depending on the statutes of limitations I'll tell y'all how Grandpa Firestone used to grow and grade weed for sale back in the good old days. Leaf was always prized,smoked,and sold.

YouTube - The Gumby Hashish Method: Chillin With Uncle Bobby. Part #1
sorry here.. and here.. YouTube - The Gumby Hashish Method: Chillin With Uncle Bobby. Part #2

Sorry Stain Hunter hope I'm to overwhelming!! Just the voice in the video is worth it. :sorry: :allgood:

Lol your dead on m8:ganjamon:, no need to be sorry, without people like you id still be at square 1, im very grateful for your help :thanks:, do you have a journal going at the min ??:peace:

soak bud in methyl hydrate for 30 - 45 seconds dont want green just cloudy solution till it looks like about to start getting green pour through coffe filter onto pyrex dish put dish on element on LOW with a fan blowing OVER IT NOT ON IT ALSO ON LOW let cook till u see oil form with barley any runny liquid when akmost all the liquid is gone pull off element and blow liquid to middle of dish keep blowing around to evaporate whats left put back on elemt till creme color dissapears and dish is clear except for oil tip dish upside doem and run lighter around it just incase not all clean scrape off with razor blade and good to go will be dark but should lighten when touch will flame smoke on a blade when done right this shit is comparable to bubble hash in potency and flavor!!! will document my next cook with pics and steps!!!!!!!

soak bud in methyl hydrate for 30 - 45 seconds dont want green just cloudy solution till it looks like about to start getting green pour through coffe filter onto pyrex dish put dish on element on LOW with a fan blowing OVER IT NOT ON IT ALSO ON LOW let cook till u see oil form with barley any runny liquid when akmost all the liquid is gone pull off element and blow liquid to middle of dish keep blowing around to evaporate whats left put back on elemt till creme color dissapears and dish is clear except for oil tip dish upside doem and run lighter around it just incase not all clean scrape off with razor blade and good to go will be dark but should lighten when touch will flame smoke on a blade when done right this shit is comparable to bubble hash in potency and flavor!!! will document my next cook with pics and steps!!!!!!!

Sweet m8, i was looking into this method also, but a step by step guide and picks would be very helpful, so if you could do that im sure it would be very helpful not just for me but a lot of our community, cheep and effective is always good, thanks for the input m8 :peace:

Back
Top Bottom