loyal to my woman

420bakerchef

hello 420 community my name is 420bakerchef i'm a CPC certified pastry chef! and i love to make pastries and desserts from scratch!. i was introduce to marijuana when i was younger, this thing cured me!... literally i was suffering from pain because i was riding my bike and fell... now you may say ooohh no biggie... well it is a biggie when 20 percent of your body was in pain and with out skin! lol we didn't have anyhing on site so my friend was smoking and i knew from before the effects of weed! so i sat down and ;) with him on the way to the hospital! and that was it for me! lol ever since is my loyal woman who relives me from pain! i have had every extremity of my body broken or fracturated to the point that if i brake any of it once more i got to have surgery! and every time the weather gets bad so my body! i recently got into a car accident where my lower back and neck area moved in the form of a serpentine so i get bad with bad weather! plus no health insurance fucks me more up! any way i live in the shity corrupted illigal ground for growing marihuana... florida! and i would love to hear there are companies looking for growers or willing to take newbies that have past experience in growing and smoking but not into the mix and match thing wich i would learn quick! plus i can develop pastry menus of high end with cannabis and will sponsor them moving them out of state and have them gorw for them medical marihuana basically for life! I graduated from a well known college of culinary arts so i know eve on making bread coolies pannacotta cakes tortes etc and if i don't know it i sure can learn how to make it! :Namaste: and thank you have a great day!

Re: loyal to my woman since 12!

Sounds like some killer eats are on the way... here is a link that you will want to check out my friend:
420 Kitchen - 420 Magazine

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Re: loyal to my woman since 12!

good luvin' and good eatin' is all a man really needs. If youve got both, and a steady supply of home grown then your in a better position than most.
All the best
GA

Back
Top Bottom