LST gone wrong - NL Auto

Jmann69

420 Member
I decided a little to late to try the LST. It snapped in fckn half. I was like Kevin Hart, Nooooooo! The only thing connecting the top half to the bottom half was like celery when you break it, like strings. So I took one of those flexible Band-Aids, cut the adhesive part off and wrapped it around the break. The next day there was one fan leaf that completely limp. That was about six days ago. Everything seams to be growing as if nothing happened. Fan leaf back to normal. What ever happens, happens. I already wrote it off when it happened but if it heals itself and finishes the grow, that would be one for the experimental books. Do you think it may turn hermi? Would be nice to get some beans off an Auto.

Jmann
IMG_20160101_135138.jpg
IMG_20160101_135146.jpg

You have done well Dr. Jmann69 ... I think the patient will survive. These weeds are amazingly hard to kill when it comes to damage like this. She will heal and will be stronger in the end for all of the damage. As far as hermi goes... that is something plants do when over and over again the same stressor happens and they believe that death will be a result... If a plant sees no way to ever be pollinated and complete a normal life cycle, that is when they hermi.
In veg, plants adapt. In flower, they react.-Emilya
Good luck!
Emmie

You could have literally left it without any bandaging or anything and it would grow fine, just at 90 deg though lol, I literally snap my outdoor plants stems and they laugh in my face and come back twice as big... also known as super-cropping.

Back
Top Bottom