Lush Lighting LED Grow Questions! Ask Us Almost Anything!

Cheers for the reply John.That's cool I will try 28'' and go from there.Plants seem to be staying very short even though I had let the light back up to the manual recommended heights to see if they would stretch a bit. I have few Royal jack autos started I might fire them in too just to see if there is an issue with what is already in the tent.I have some Quick one in there but so far they ain't moving so quick Lol :) Thanks Guys :) Loving the pics John some seriously lovely looking product hopefully I will achieve that some day :) Actually while I am at it what temps would ye keep the tents at with the LED? Mines between 25-30 with lights on and maybe drops down to around 18 off.

Thank you kindly! I prefer to keep my grow areas at 85° Fahrenheit or 30° Celsius during the lit hours and 69° Fahrenheit or 20° Celsius during the dark hours. You may wish to use a space heater in the same room you keep your plants in during the dark hours as 64° Fahrenheit or 18° Celsius will slow down the growth rate of your plants.

Back
Top Bottom