Hey all,

Quick summary of my current grow

Strain: bluecheese auto and acapulco gold auto
Light: mars hydro tsw2000
Schedule 18-6
Light distance - 17"
Temp 18c-24c
Humidity 35-40%

These 2 plants were not trained due to slow veg phase so have a defined shape of a christmas tree.

So i use a light meter app(i know there is debate on how effective or accurate this is, but for the sake of this question lets just pretend it is accurate).
The top bud is getting roughly 57k lux, while the lowers are roughly 44k lux. Because the top is one cola, and yes itll be one big bud but does it make more sense to lower the light so that the lower buds (8 of them) are getting 50k+ lux. The 1 top bud may suffer light burn but isnt it worth it if the 8 lowers will be getting more lux on them?
20200129_174731.jpg

I say no

The top is the biggest,by burning it...or stressing it, will not help the lowers

Supercrop the top of yer that worried

But I always set my lights by the tops, not mid or bottoms

Is those numbers with you reflective material in place if so you got what you got if not get some and let it be
That's a nice plant your lowers are not gonna suffer that much

maybe pull the top cola down a little bit a day over the course of a week to ease the plant of any stress that might cause it. Then after 1 week, you should be able to get that top cola more in line with the secondary buds.

Good luck!

-Vape

Hey all,

Quick summary of my current grow

Strain: bluecheese auto and acapulco gold auto
Light: mars hydro tsw2000
Schedule 18-6
Light distance - 17"
Temp 18c-24c
Humidity 35-40%

These 2 plants were not trained due to slow veg phase so have a defined shape of a christmas tree.

So i use a light meter app(i know there is debate on how effective or accurate this is, but for the sake of this question lets just pretend it is accurate).
The top bud is getting roughly 57k lux, while the lowers are roughly 44k lux. Because the top is one cola, and yes itll be one big bud but does it make more sense to lower the light so that the lower buds (8 of them) are getting 50k+ lux. The 1 top bud may suffer light burn but isnt it worth it if the 8 lowers will be getting more lux on them?
20200129_174731.jpg
I know from experience that that shape is a natural formation. You do nothing

Back
Top Bottom