Made Some Dry Ice Hash Today

Made some dry ice hash today. Still have to roll it into balls or slabs.

Single bag? What was your ratio of product to source material? In other words, how many grams to produce that?

Finally... That looks like a nicotine liquid (type) vaporizer beside your coffee cup. If so, are you able to consume your product through it? I talked to someone else a while back, and I thought he told me he was unable to make adding hash (might have been an oil type extract) to his nicotine liquid work. Of course, I might have misunderstood him; I had nothing to "power" an extract, and was quickly running out of nicotine liquid, lol, so probably wasn't paying close attention. And I'm officially in my 50s, so my mental abilities aren't what they once were (which was sort of very good, alternating with periods of "Out of Order, " ;). Wow, and that's getting worse - I just had to resort to picking that wink smiley from the menu instead of typing in the "; )" code, because I was unable to remember the way to simply type it in. And I've been manually typing in such things from day one. Switched viewing modes to see the ACTUAL ASCII characters; hopefully, the knowledge will stick for another eleven years. Ramble Ramble. . . .

Back
Top Bottom