Great haul Jim! Looks like you will be stocked up nicely for a while.

Thank you. I'm really stoked about this grow taken as a whole. Team Tent is what I've always called it. Every plant gets to participate and then later on I get to consume it.

Next grow to include Original Soul. It's a cross of Somango and the Reina Madre strain which has origins near your part of the world.

I'm am getting excited.

High Sue. No more clones of Mary. I have about 10 seeds so I'll just have to hope that whatever hybrid she is stable and will be homogeneous. I guess that the re-veg Mary could be re-vegged again or I could get a clone maybe. I just have to believe the best just hasn't been grown yet. Mary is a sweet 7 or 8. I think I'll run into a 9 if I keep growing solid genetics.

I have to keep grading myself here. I have six pots of roots to analyze tomorrow and see what's up down under.

First time that the plant wasn't all burned up and yellow. JH is as sticky as they come. I sure like that.

Have you ever noticed a decrease in potency from mom to clone? I was told that you can't clone a clone (well you can but shouldn't) because the potency gets lost decreasing more and more from clone to clone

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

:passitleft: High Magic man... Made it home for a day but they found me and dragged me back in...:thedoubletake: I'm really hoping I'll get to go home tomorrow....:goodjob:....:circle-of-love:

You need to cooperate with your medical staff. I'll get Fella to throw you over his knee and spank ya.

Have you ever noticed a decrease in potency from mom to clone? I was told that you can't clone a clone (well you can but shouldn't) because the potency gets lost decreasing more and more from clone to clone

Outdoor organics. Kera Bubblegum & Northern Lights & An Afghan Lime Are My 3 Strains & I'm Growing

This is my first grow from clones. I don't know.

Jack Herer, White Widow and "Mary" Re-veg and their clones

Harvest Recap

All the herb was jarred this afternoon so I can now provide dry weights on what was left but I'll just start with what got harvested from the tent during this last grow.

NumberStrain
Yield
3Mary Clones25 grams
2White Widow Clones13 grams
6Jack Herer Clones63 grams
1Mary Re-veg55 grams
1Jack Herer Re-veg41 grams
1White Widow Re-veg39 grams
Total246 grams or
8.67 ounces

All in all, I feel a little sense of accomplishment for roughly 3 months work/pleasure. Anyway, here's some photos of the buds and a picture of all the jars from the re-veg girls.

DSC_077015.JPG
DSC_07719.JPG
DSC_077216.JPG
DSC_077410.JPG

Jack Herer Outdoors

Down to the only thing I have growing. She was cloned from my first JH and moved outside on May 8, 2016 with few roots and about 6 inches. She has already survived one attack by a digging animal.

DSC_07759.JPG
DSC_07766.JPG
DSC_07777.JPG
DSC_07785.JPG

US Postal Service brought this on Saturday. Along with some other goodies, this will be used to amend a recycled mix from all my previous grows. drcannibi recommended this on one or more comments and I'm fairly certain it will change my grows going forward. Magic dust coming out of that pretty girl's hand I think.

DSC_07809.JPG

:thanks: for stopping by. I forgot what I'm smoking this morning...but that's ok. :love:

Jack Herer Outdoors

She was cloned from my first JH and moved outside on May 8, 2016 with few roots and about 6 inches tall. I measured it at 12 inches this morning. I still think she really doesn't know what to do....veg some with ugly leaves or show some pre-flowers. Anyways she's been getting plenty of rain and I believe the soil on the ditch bank is very fertile but I may give her something. I'll think about it.

DSC_08078.JPG
DSC_080810.JPG
DSC_080910.JPG
DSC_08106.JPG
DSC_08117.JPG

Jack Herer Outdoors

She was cloned from my first JH and moved outside on May 8, 2016 with few roots and about 6 inches tall. I measured it at 12 inches on July 15. So will it grow much in the next 90 days? We shall see. The plant receives direct sun about 7 hours per day, with the remaining day in shade. She leans to the east obviously.

Last night she got 2.5 inches of rain. It was a nice long storm.

DSC_081210.JPG
DSC_08143.JPG

Have a great day folks. I've been smoking Jack Herer all week and today I've already washed my truck and vacuumed my bedroom. I'm soon going to have breakfast and do some running around in my little car.

:thanks::love:

Jack Herer Outdoors

She was cloned from my first JH and moved outside on May 8, 2016 with few roots and about 6 inches tall. I measured it at 12 inches on July 15. So will it grow much in the next 90 days? We shall see. The plant receives direct sun about 7 hours per day, with the remaining day in shade. She leans to the east obviously.

She's had about 4 inches rain in last 3 days. None today but we've had about 3 weeks of 90+ F days. I took half a shovel of that compost that I'm tumbling and placed it just at the base of the plant at the drip line. She has a wild form; deformed actually. Too funny.

I commented on someone's 9 finger leaves today and mine have 2 fingers. So I just find it all interesting as it was one of my first clones, it was started under LEDs in tent. Culled from there and given a home outdoors and left to fend for itself. Pre flowers tell me it's still a girl. She was tossed by a digging animal and replanted. Poor baby. Maybe in August she'll have some normal leaves.

DSC_08158.JPG

Same pic just blown up a bit.

DSC_0815a.jpg

I started the next soil mix today. All of the stuff from previous grows was re-cycled, including most of the roots and was tossed into one of my 55 gal plastic barrels. I figure about 30 gallons of material. To that I added 8 cups KIS Organic
DSC_07809.JPG

two cups of Azomite and 8 TSP of Xtreme Gardening Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal innoculant or whatever.

Makes my head spin and there's no science to the amounts I'm using here. I put this lid and retaining ring on rolled it around my yard until I was sweating and out of breath. Then I added about a gallon and half of water and rolled it around some more. I was going to roll it around some more tonight, then thought about how that might look to my neighbors. It can wait until everyone goes back to work tomorrow.

I put this lid and retaining ring on rolled it around my yard until I was sweating and out of breath. Then I added about a gallon and half of water and rolled it around some more. I was going to roll it around some more tonight, then thought about how that might look to my neighbors. It can wait until everyone goes back to work tomorrow.

:rofl: the visions of wonder this created :rofl:

Poor little outdoor girl. She's so stressed. I've had them stuck looking like that too. She looks confused. Root stress is no help. It took 24 light for a few weeks straight to snap mine out. I'm assuming not possible on her.

Have any kelp/seaweed?

I'll look through my bottles tomorrow to see. I'm pretty sure Foxfarm Big Bloom has kelp.

Back
Top Bottom