Mrnugs's Perpetual Organic Soil Grow

Evening :420: Just a quick little update. I felt like checking out the scrog I built so in the closet it went. I'm really excited to get this next run going. I have a problem now though, with the strains I have started its very difficult deciding which one to choose. I have skywalker kush, burmese kush, jack diesel and afghan kush to pick from. I will be transplanting into the 10 gallon pot in about 2 weeks or so and then the training will begin.

Stay Medicated :peace:

IMAG002226.jpg

IMAG002125.jpg

Thanks Canna and Dresney, I'm still torn on the choice, its now between the skywalker and the afghan. Ill have to make up my mind sooner than later, so I'll keep you posted.

:peace:

Hi guys :lot-o-toke:, here is a little update with some photos. The ladies in the flower room got fed last night with the "transition mix", I'll be checking them around 730 tonight. Next feeding will be their first taste of some bloom nutes:morenutes:. The veg tent is moving along nicely. Temp and humidity in both rooms are doing good. It was a little chilly in the flower room last night, but when I turned down the fan cooling my light things went back to normal.

Now for some pics
Burmese Kush
IMAG004722.jpg

Skywalker Kush
IMAG004830.jpg

Afghan Kush
IMAG005127.jpg
IMAG005225.jpg

Jack Diesel
IMAG004921.jpg

IMAG005023.jpg

Pineapple Express
IMAG003625.jpg
IMAG003523.jpg
IMAG003726.jpg

Blue Venom
IMAG004521.jpg
IMAG003826.jpg

The whole crew
IMAG004424.jpg

I've been really happy with this grow so far. Everything has been working out as planned.:wood: I hope you are all as excited as I am to see these babies on their journey to beautiful medicine. :thumb: I think I'm going to start a new SCROG journal when I transplant the skywalker in the 10 gallon pot. It will be my first time with a SCROG so I don't want to mix things and I believe she deserves her own journal lol

Until next time.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom