Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 2015

Re: Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 201

Boo! Great to see everything's going great guns for your grow still MF, sorry for not being around for the last month to keep an eye on things :)

Hooray your back :circle-of-love: Glad to see you back buddy, I hope all is well with you. How was your break?

Re: Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 201

Hooray your back :circle-of-love: Glad to see you back buddy, I hope all is well with you. How was your break?

I've not been yet MF.... end of August, have been having trouble with pain for the last month, but back to it again now though... your plants are looking fantastic :)

I've not been yet MF.... end of August, have been having trouble with pain for the last month, but back to it again now though... your plants are looking fantastic :)

Sorry to hear about your pain my friend :thedoubletake:, I just thought you were away.

A pic of the indoor Girls before I got stuck into them. More pics to follow later today.

Night_Queen_25-7-15.jpg

Im not normally into big birds but i do like ur obese ladies;) top work mate:)

Hey guys, they don't look so alluring now do they? Was that beer glasses you were looking through? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Night_Queen_25-7-15_6.jpg

A look up my Girl's skirts

Night_Queen_25-7-15_2.jpg
Night_Queen_25-7-15_3.jpg
Night_Queen_25-7-15_4.jpg
Night_Queen_25-7-15_5.jpg

One of the plants looks like it is growing as 2 plants with that split going on.

The Girls are too big in them pots so this will be the last time I use the 78 litre pots. Too bloody hard to move as I cannot lift them and they don't slide too easy. They were at the back as it was easier than keep moving them but that meant uneven growth on one side so I have corrected that with some pegging down. As a Flux it is a failure as I recently read a comment from Light Addict that talked about even flow without all that twisting going on. I will stick with it but will be glad to get these beasts out of the way. My perpetual Flux will be in small fabric pots with only maybe 4 arms on each side and they will be pinched and defoliated to prevent them reaching the pot edge so avoiding the turnaround. I never got it all the first time around but had lovely plants but I'm still a novice Fluxer so learning is key. I have learnt more this second time around including not to Flux outdoors as you will see tomorrow when I put up pictures from outdoors. For some unknown reason quite a few arms that were going well just suddenly died about 2/3rds along the arm. The plants are also trying to tear themselves apart with splits going on. You'll see tomorrow.

Hey my friend :)
I still love em lol :) I may be a little fluxin biased though :) :)

It is what it is LA. You can't have an even flow when the trunks are all twisted can you? Having said that my first Fluxed NL x BB came out well. But I am working on my perpetual Flux now where I am looking to get only maybe 4 arms on each side in smaller pots but harvest weekly. I will look to defol really hard on side arms to keep them within the pot boundary. I will also crush arms where necessary to achieve this.

I am still learning my friend and any more advice along the way is welcome.

Its always a pleasure to help out if I can my friend! :) I'd up your target number to 5-6 limbs per side, I've pretty much tried all numbers now and have found 10-12 the best kind of mid size flux fit. It spreads the structure of the plant wonderfully :)

Ok I'll aim for 5-6 as 4 was only a maybe :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks for the support my friend.

The outdoor girls pictures. A sorry state I think compared to the indoor girls. These have fought me all the way and arms have just died for no apparent reason.

Night_Queen_outdoor_28-7-15.jpg
Night_Queen_outdoor_28-7-15_2.jpg

This is what I was saying about the plant trying to rip itself apart lol.
Night_Queen_outdoor_28-7-15_3.jpg

mate hardly worth out doors , its a heat ache , we need more global warming lol , these plants are real house plants mate , i hope they do enough to give you something in return :thumb:

I'm not going to bother doing any outdoors anymore. Compared to the risk of someone seeing them(which in my case is very remote but a risk all the same) it's not worth it. Also my Grandson will be asking more questions in the following years. He said to me recently "Is that rhubarb Grandad?", bless him. I have lots of rhubarb growing lol, real rhubarb :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom