Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 2015

Re: Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 201

lol . yeahh my son is the same , the police did a thing in school showing them about mj ad now if he sees a light on in any ones attic he asked are they growing weed feck sake the police have it in his head now even said his nanny was growing it :rofl:

Re: Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 201

lol . yeahh my son is the same , the police did a thing in school showing them about mj ad now if he sees a light on in any ones attic he asked are they growing weed feck sake the police have it in his head now even said his nanny was growing it :rofl:

That's brilliant. Put in the doodoo by your own son. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey LA, my outdoor SWICK experiment is still on track. She's looking good :cheesygrinsmiley:

Outdoor_swick.jpg

Have you got a greenhouse MF? We stayed at a smallholding on holiday in Cornwall last year where the owner had been diagnosed with terminal cancer 12 years previously. She swore it was the clean living and healthy eating which had kept her alive so long, but on our last night, we decided to have a sneaky look at some of their produce. We stumbled on a well-hidden 20' x 8' greenhouse stuffed full of the healthiest cannabis plants I've ever seen with huge buds and just before harvest. The owners were so fantastic with us throughout the week that we decided it was unfair to mention our discovery and to prevent them worrying that we would say anything. We left with a just happy memories and a wry smile. I would have a go in ours, but it's too close to a public bridleway.

Have you got a greenhouse MF? We stayed at a smallholding on holiday in Cornwall last year where the owner had been diagnosed with terminal cancer 12 years previously. She swore it was the clean living and healthy eating which had kept her alive so long, but on our last night, we decided to have a sneaky look at some of their produce. We stumbled on a well-hidden 20' x 8' greenhouse stuffed full of the healthiest cannabis plants I've ever seen with huge buds and just before harvest. The owners were so fantastic with us throughout the week that we decided it was unfair to mention our discovery and to prevent them worrying that we would say anything. We left with a just happy memories and a wry smile. I would have a go in ours, but it's too close to a public bridleway.

I've got a 10'x12' and my garden for the most part is hidden. I'm not happy growing in there though. This is the third year running and I feel it's a waste of time. I can imagine Cornwall working well for greenhouse growing as they get better weather than the rest of us.

From Wikipedia -
Cornwall has a temperate Oceanic climate and has the mildest and sunniest climate in the United Kingdom, as a result of its southerly latitude and the influence of the Gulf Stream.

mmmmmm, I might move :cheesygrinsmiley:

I had a dabble in my parent's greenhouse some years ago, with little success, but it is like the North Pole here and the weather has been particularly pants this year :)

I love your custom SWICK buckets/ideas MF and LA. :) I want to try something like that. Your plants are really nice and full MF! Maybe not the perfect flux but oh well. Can't get everything perfect all the time. Sorry about the outdoor troubles. wish I could send you a little Sun, my plants have more than their share.

Hahaha good story MrMysfyt, and glad you just let it be. No stealing buds from sick old ladies. That's just good weediquette. :Namaste:

Hmmm, after your comment in the other thread MedFarmer I thought to myself what the hell is a flux lol.

Just stopped by to check it out. Interesting.

Going to wander off and check out your bb x nl flux and LA's flux thread.

I'd be interested in trying this. :thumb:

How are things a growin buddy? :)

I think MF's too exhausted for an update from answering all my wine-making questions :)

I will get one in tonight chaps. It's been a real busy couple of days for me. And, another thing, I HATE THE M25. A 6 hour round trip took nearly 10 hours because that poxy motorway was pretty much one continuous crawl from Reigate to the M40.

Glad to see you got back safely, although that does sound like a nightmare ten hours.... how's the new addition?

Oh mate, she's a BEAUTY. The Wife just shot off with my Daughter once we hit the M40 home-bound and me and my Grandson never saw her again for another couple of hours :cheesygrinsmiley: We were just moving along at an average of about 60mph chatting about and spotting other nice cars :love:

I've not forgotten about your recipes mate, I'll send some details over later via e-mail :circle-of-love:

Really glad it's living up to expectations, hopefully it will provide many years of enjoyment. You enjoy the weekend and relax, there's no rush for the recipe :) The berberis wine sounds like my wife has dropped sherbert in, it's been fizzing away furiously this weekend and I can hear it from 20 feet away... thank goodness I didn't put it straight in a demijohn, it would have certainly bubbled over. Completely different to the first gallon of bilberry, which is plopping away like an old man, slowly but surely :)

I've all but given up on this thread. For a reason I cannot find, the indoor plants did the same thing as the outdoor ones and complete arms just died off.

Here are some arms
20150809_130412.jpg

This is how the plants structures look now
20150809_131003.jpg
20150809_131026.jpg

The 2 indoor girls
20150809_131009.jpg
20150809_130940.jpg

The 2 outdoor girls
20150809_160057.jpg
20150809_160115.jpg

Rather than just abandon it, I will still update this thread right to the end. Not my best moments but we have to take it on the chin and move on. I cannot see me using this size of pot again as they are too hard to move when full (especially when watered).

I feel your disappointment MF and really sorry to hear of your setback. It's strange that plants in both environments experienced the same fate. Is it possible that lifting such large cloth pots disturbed part of the root system? I know when I've dug or hoed too close to some plants in the garden that they can be very sensitive and parts die off. Keep going, it's not the end of the world and those plants still look like monsters :)

Back
Top Bottom