Night Queen in RDWC 2014 - My First RDWC

you got these plants sussed mate ill say that !:high-five:

Thanks mate. I have tried it all ways and still trying with the DWC & RDWC and now LED too. I cannot seem to settle on something as I'm easily bored lol. I've just cracked some 5 x NLxBB for a soil grow in smart pots and also cracked 3 Blue Dreams which I'm going to veg for longer than I normally would and they will probably be in smart pots too. I cannot sit still mate. It's forwards, forwards, forwards all the time lol.

Day 55 from seed.

Sleepy occupies a 14" cube of space and is very dense.

20140919_205648.jpg
20140919_205724.jpg
20140919_205935.jpg

Dopey occupies a 16" cube of space and is very dense too.

20140919_205732.jpg
20140919_205752.jpg
20140919_205923.jpg

Hats off to Budmaster I think as this light doesn't require the plant to stretch to reach it. The light hangs a foot below the tent top which is about 6' 6".

My girls are looking a bit sorry for themselves this morning after I spread them out a bit last night. Also they are showing deficiencies due to themselves being greedy with the nutes. I had this last week when the EC was at 0.6 so I upped it to 1.0 and all was well. Now it is down to EC 0.8 they are showing signs of hunger again. I have upped the EC to 1.0 again and wait for their reaction. It obviously means these girls are going to be greedy fat cows and anything less than an EC of 1.0 will cause hunger. I don't mind them being greedy fat cows if they give fat nuggets in return.

20140922_081402.jpg

Thank you Lady GT. It makes you wonder whether there will be any room for water in the bucket the way they are going. The roots have already tried escaping down the pipes back to the reservoir.

Do you have a filter on or something stopping the roots from getting into the pipes?

Do you have a filter on or something stopping the roots from getting into the pipes?

If you fit filters, all that happens is the filter front becomes clogged. I just pulled the roots back into the bucket and they have now just joined the rest of the root mass. I did read on this site somebody else had similar issues and that once the roots are brought back they don't go down the pipes anymore. It's like the girls try their luck but when brought back into line they don't do it anymore lol. I checked yesterday and both pipes were clear.

Day 64 from seed.

These girls are going really well and I will be defoliating soon. It's probably one week before the Mars II 1200W gets into this tent. This will cause them to stretch which is where I will then start to spread them out ready for a scrog screen.

Here are my hairy girls today.

20140928_134426.jpg
20140928_134435.jpg

The little girl at the front of the tent is a 'Think Different' Auto waiting her turn to get into the other tent when the 'White Russians' have finished.

I haven't forgotten about this thread. Just not a lot happening other than growth.

I fitted a scrog net over the girls last night and tucked everything under it. It all looks well after the way I treated it last night. It has the Mars II above it now which will cause the plant to stretch. I intend to veg for another week or so to try and fill some of the empty space before flipping the light to 12/12.

Day 80 from seed.

20141014_191328_1_.jpg

20141014_191344.jpg

Back
Top Bottom