Magsters Indoor Grow Journal - Coco Peat - Not Sure What Strain This Is - 2018

Make sure you have a hood on your lights to reflect as much light toward your plants as possible. Even take some aluminum foil and cup it around your light to reflect more to your plants. Every bit helps

Make sure you have a hood on your lights to reflect as much light toward your plants as possible. Even take some aluminum foil and cup it around your light to reflect more to your plants. Every bit helps

Im working on this. I just bought like 4 beer cans since i saw that the inside can of the can can be a good reflector. Dont know how to do it yet though. Will improvise. Lol.

I'm dying to have this journal updated :( I don't know why but my phone decided to not work anymore. Anyway, I really wanted to add some pics since there's a leaf that only has 4 fingers and wanted to know why it only developed 4 fingers instead of 5 and the others give out 7 fingers????? Also, a lot of new things sprouted at the sides and i don't know what to do with them. Lol. I'll have some pics later after work. I hope my phone works later :( dang...

Thanks penny! Its just the wait for veg is a pain. Lol. Just watching it grow leaves and not flowers. Anyway, here she is right now. Am i doing something wrong? Tips of some leaves are turning a bit yellowish as well as the cotyledons. Should i be worried?

Fantastic! I appreciate all the help guys! And look what just came in the mail after about a month of waiting!!!. These are kind of hard to find in my country or i probably just dont know where to look at. Anyway, had to order them from China. Lol. Kind of excited to set them up but will probably wait til the weekend. I think ill get a few usb fan for extra air intake and exhaust first before setting them up

What is up 420Magazine! Whoaaaa. It's been a while!

Anyway, nothing much happened. I just kept feeding her everyday once the lights turn on and flushing every maybe 5 days with nutes + pH'd water so that salt build-up will be removed.

Just wanted to ask, am i doing it right with the flushing? Normally, I just water them with a few drops of run-off water but when i flush, I use at least 1L of water with lots of run-off.

Also, I have 2 questions that has been bugging me for days now....
First one is, is she a Sativa?, I've been reading some articles and I'm not quite sure if it's a ruderalis/hybrid?? or a sativa.

Second is, when do I know if she's ready for transplant? I wanted to end this grow in a 3 Gal bucket that I picked out but I'm not sure if the roots are good?

4989950551127154825%253Faccount_id%253D2.jpg

606237042011623318%253Faccount_id%253D2.jpg

She looks ready for pot potting, leaves are wider than pot. Looks like it has a lot of Sativa in its genes. If it has ruderalis in it would most likely auto flower. You’ll find out soon enough.

Hi Penny! How are you, my friend? Thanks for the answer! I knew that those little green hair-like things could be a new stem. Lol. Just kinda looked that it was a pistil/calyx thingy. I'll probably re-pot them on Saturday. My medium does seem to have a hard time to drain the water when I flush. Really appreciate the help!

Just a follow up question btw, the cotyledons have already died and the first leaves that sprouted just after the cotyledons are turning yellow and I'm kind of worried. Could be a lock out or maybe lacking some nutrient (Based on what i've read so far). Anyway, just wanted to know if I should re-pot asap or can she wait until the weekend? Also, I'll be getting some pictures later showing the leaves that are almost yellowish. Can't right now since I'm at work. Lol

Back
Top Bottom