Major Tom's Major Purple

Hoffa, really..... Do you not have anything better to do then trying to stir the shit up here? Your opinion has been heard, some may agree, some may not.... Let it go or go start a new thread about it... Don't come in here and start jacking threads... It will not be tolerated... Smoke a joint, chill out and enjoy the site.:focus: :peace:

I admit to discovering I'm bipolar and add when I was 6-7 years old I was beat by Catholic nuns for my grammar and spelling thus my jump thou the monitor with anger. There's another thread that happen that needs cleaning came here for a dig I guess

I look over my monitor and I'm still here :peace:

I admit to discovering I'm bipolar and add when I was 6-7 years old I was beat by Catholic nuns for my grammar and spelling thus my jump thou the monitor with anger. There's another thread that happen that needs cleaning came here for a dig I guess

I look over my monitor and I'm still here :peace:

wow man, those are beauties!!! I also had nuns from grades 1 thru 8, crazy cuban nuns, slam head into chalkboard, ruler treatment etc. you know those suicide bombers that believe they get all those virgins when they martyr themselves? those are the ones they are gonna get, lmao, peace brother and again, awsome plants! :peace:

Hi Major Tom. Nice to see you back again. Your Killing Fields are still one of the most beautiful plants I have ever seen. I'm like Theanswer I'll grow some soon. Peace to you my brother. :peace:

found my ideal plant ... wow

how do you keep yer bud so lush after u pick it

Welcome!
I keep them under glass with zero air in the jars :grinjoint:

4517.jpg

Thanks! So what is your dry and cure process? Do you still burp them for a period of time before sealing them up air tight?

Take your plant into the room where you want to trim and have some rubber gloves on, snip off one branch at a time and the plant works as a place for the buds to leave home.

Trim down to bud level and hang in a closet or cardboard box hanging, room should be at least simi dark, no direct sunlight

60-70 degrees at 50% humidity about 4-5 days, (here is where you need to grab a cola to check for zero moisture @ day 4-5) then into large brown paper bags for 2-3 days, shack bag to flip for better drying each day

Then into jars and open twice a day to the air for about 10-14 days for 15 min (or till they stop popping the lid from chlorophyll and co2 gases.

After that, leave in the dark till there a month old and start to enjoy

Here's all three happening all at once with harvesting in different weeks to stagger the harvest.

P.S. I do not believe in the "bone dry, make sure the steam snaps shit" if you go to where the steams snap r fk, dry colas, not the steams.

Hang em bag em burp em cure em :grinjoint:

hang_bag_burp_cure.jpg

Back
Top Bottom