Making bubble hash

IrishGrower

hey guys i compleatly forgot i had a shoe box full of sugar leaf an small buds but their all dyred out can i still use them even tho their not fresh ??

Yep! I actually dried all of my sugar leaves before making bubble hash. Just don't let them start to disintegrate. Once you add them to the ice water, they should soften up again.

thanks mate ,, is their any cherrper diy ways of doing it rather than getting bags inal ??:thanks:

There were a bunch when I searched the other day. Some using alchohol (not bubble hash) and some using cheese cloth or coffee filters too.... Some people used dry ice, a bunch of them. Im gunna stick to the much easier butter.

and how is it i make the butter sorry u must think im dumb this was my first grow

haha Shit im on my 1st grow. I take whatever trimmings popcorn I get and dry them out. grind them up and put them on a coffee sheet in the over at 150 degrees for 30 minutes or so and add it to some melted butter. Let the 2 simmer together for a bit and there you go. Sure there are some different ways of doing it but it has worked for me. Typically its about 1/4 oz to a stick of butter. Again that search button.:volcano-smiley:

haha Shit im on my 1st grow. I take whatever trimmings popcorn I get and dry them out. grind them up and put them on a coffee sheet in the over at 150 degrees for 30 minutes or so and add it to some melted butter. Let the 2 simmer together for a bit and there you go. Sure there are some different ways of doing it but it has worked for me. Typically its about 1/4 oz to a stick of butter. Again that search button.:volcano-smiley:

i have at kleas 4 to 5 ounces so how much butter would u use ??

Back
Top Bottom