Bubble Hash From Live Trim?

Dunno CC but I suspect the trichromes fall off the dried product more efficiently. (You lose some that drop off while hanging it to dry, so maybe there's t tradeoff.) I put the dried trim quite loaded with trichomes in jars to cure 1-2 months before processing. With a bit o' patience my bubble and kief work well for me, WRT smoking, vaping, consuming edibles.

It would sure spare me a lot of work if one can do as you suggest.

better if you freeze it overnight at least. did wet trim hash once and this helped release more of the trich i think.
Slow dried trim and all the sugar leaves make beautiful hash.

From my "Barneys bonanza" crops trim
20190411_191056.jpg
1st grade
20190411_150851.jpg
3rd Grade
20190411_150844.jpg
2nd Grade
20190411_150835.jpg
20190411_150830.jpg
20190411_150755.jpg
Best grade
20190411_150740.jpg

High grade putty bubble hash....hehe.
Heres some hash, high grade, 2 mixes per bucket 220miceon working bag and all collect at 25 micron bag.
Mmmmmm......

I use 3-4 bags of ice, about 6-8oz of trim, Really good sugar leaf trichy stuff.
Only do 2 runs for 4oz sugar leaf.... Creme de la Creme.... Colder the better. Beat with beaters for 3 minutes, stop, shake 20L bucket, beat 2 min more, drain , then drain trich water through 25 micron filter only.
This is so mixed strain hashes trich sizes can be blended so taste is incredible.... Try it... Im in flavour country.......

WP_20190807_07_42_16_Rich_LI.jpg

Hashtastic..... Lowrider72's Blonde and Brunette... Brunette- Peyote Critical x Gelat OG. Blonde- Gelat OG x White Widow. A grade.

High grade putty bubble hash....hehe.
Heres some hash, high grade, 2 mixes per bucket 220miceon working bag and all collect at 25 micron bag.
Mmmmmm......

I use 3-4 bags of ice, about 6-8oz of trim, Really good sugar leaf trichy stuff.
Only do 2 runs for 4oz sugar leaf.... Creme de la Creme.... Colder the better. Beat with beaters for 3 minutes, stop, shake 20L bucket, beat 2 min more, drain , then drain trich water through 25 micron filter only.
This is so mixed strain hashes trich sizes can be blended so taste is incredible.... Try it... Im in flavour country.......

WP_20190807_07_42_16_Rich_LI.jpg

Hashtastic..... Lowrider72's Blonde and Brunette... Brunette- Peyote Critical x Gelat OG. Blonde- Gelat OG x White Widow. A grade.
absolute perfection lowrider. That looks beautiful. nice job. and great technique for the hash too.

absolute perfection lowrider. That looks beautiful. nice job. and great technique for the hash too.
It is curing up a pure blonde, Cheers gangaG. Give it a few days, be like hard candy in cold temps, semi oil at 20C + .
Keep in fridge is best.
I used to mix up by hand but now Im old, mixer is sweeeet. Lol. That lots got more in it, just need more ice......doh.
Better get to cleaning, laters.

I'm so impressed... this is the method you used for the blonde hash you pictured? I've not come across ANYONE that does only 25-220 that looks this good!

You say "Beat with beaters for 3 minutes"... this and the large amount of ice you use must be key. I assume you are GENTLY beating?

You describe it as "Really good sugar leaf", this is also something I've not come across, so you are only using sugar leaf trim with NO BUDS? (yes I see that's the title of the thread, it just seems amazing to get this quality from just trim, love it!)

I'm so impressed... this is the method you used for the blonde hash you pictured? I've not come across ANYONE that does only 25-220 that looks this good!

You say "Beat with beaters for 3 minutes"... this and the large amount of ice you use must be key. I assume you are GENTLY beating?

You describe it as "Really good sugar leaf", this is also something I've not come across, so you are only using sugar leaf trim with NO BUDS?
Thanks mate, flattered. Yes thats just two bags, 4 bags of ice, an electric egg beater, 3-5 minutes beating, rest, another 2-3 minutes, rest, drain 220, sit aside, drain bucket from 220 into 25 micron, all in one hash.
Lots of Ice, Cold water, you want it cold as possible, this increases trichome heads etc that end up in hash as they cold snap off and sink.... Trichs are heavier than water.....that is hash.
Yes only trim leaf from off of buds with trichomes visable to naked eye, vut no need for buds, bags were made to give you a bonus from your trim, not cost you your good buds... Lol.

It is curing up a pure blonde, Cheers gangaG. Give it a few days, be like hard candy in cold temps, semi oil at 20C + .
Keep in fridge is best.
I used to mix up by hand but now Im old, mixer is sweeeet. Lol. That lots got more in it, just need more ice......doh.
Better get to cleaning, laters.
heehee i know the old feeling 52 myself and have to use a plasterers mixing paddle on my drill to do mine.lol
Thank goodness for technology .lol
My biggest issue is finfmding a 25L bucket to fit the bags properly. In the last 2 runs i have had to kink the top to stretch it over which screws the interior up for mixing too. Your haul is very very impressive mate. My hash kept me going for a while when the buds ran out.

Cheers Brian, oh 20L painters buckets fit perfect mate.
Now....you go two ways with hash, quantity is easy, bit the shit out of it- but end up with low grade.
Quality is a lil harder, but worth it.
You want a bubbley froth on the top, while mixing.
Then keeping mixing time down enough to leave most solids on leaves and just seperate trichomes.....will always appear its not enough beating but if water and ice are cold as, half the work is done for you.
True hash masters taught me this........

And usually I would use at least 110, 70, 25 for collection, but takes ages.
Full melt that makes ya toes curl.... Lol.....
Thats all I need.

Thanks GangaG, this is what you should end up with....
The darker is more veg material.
The lighter is the the one to aim for.

WP_20190809_06_22_29_Pro.jpg

Going to smoke some now....hehe.

Back
Top Bottom