Making feminized seeds

Thomas M

So of course this topic has probably been done to death.

That said. Typically for me in the summer. I do some type of breeding work. As I don’t have environmental control in my current Grow situation.

Think this summer I’d like to do a documented grow from seed to breed. Then grow out the product.

This is probably a year long journal/process +|-

1. Would anyone be interested in seeing this happen?

2. Anyone want to share what they know on this topic?

I’ve never done feminizing of seeds. Don’t expect it to be too troublesome.

Leave your thoughts below.

I bought Reversal spray and had couple branches of pollen. Think it really depends on the genetics first.
Maybe, making Regs (F1s) first and Fem your keepers.
Ive used Reversal Spray on some trait similarities and ended up ruining the batch.
Just my experience.
I made some F1s a yr ago granddaddy x OG18. Trying to select one to Fem.

I pretty much only use clean organic stuff. I pollinate off site. Then bring the plants back in to finish up inside.
I used to run like five tents. It became too much. Started losing interest.
So now I stay with one tent. One project at a time.
Running perpetually was too much for me.
Some days are better than others. I’m sure you know that too.

So of course this topic has probably been done to death.

That said. Typically for me in the summer. I do some type of breeding work. As I don’t have environmental control in my current Grow situation.

Think this summer I’d like to do a documented grow from seed to breed. Then grow out the product.

This is probably a year long journal/process +|-

1. Would anyone be interested in seeing this happen?

2. Anyone want to share what they know on this topic?

I’ve never done feminizing of seeds. Don’t expect it to be too troublesome.

Leave your thoughts below.
Hell, I'll follow along!! I love New knowledge!! I am currently doing a seed chuckin run of 3 different strains. NL #1 being the Male stud plant. On a fem NL#1 female, hopefully a female Durban Poison, and a female GDP...

I hope to graduate to feminized seeds chuckin here in the near future!!

Hell, I'll follow along!! I love New knowledge!! I am currently doing a seed chuckin run of 3 different strains. NL #1 being the Male stud plant. On a fem NL#1 female, hopefully a female Durban Poison, and a female GDP...

I hope to graduate to feminized seeds chuckin here in the near future!!
Sounds great.

Yeah sure hang once a post is made. Still need to research and figure out a few things. But I suspect something will be going on soon.

Hi guys, I wish I had ur talents. I just make my plants hermie to get female seeds and pollen.

20220428_072227.jpg

Back
Top Bottom