Making up Weed?

SaveMyPoptarts

4/20 Queen
Know what's funny I keep hearing some weird new breeds of Marijuana lately. We got this stuff the other day and the kid goes it's Silver Pearl..I've never even heard of that. It was good but yeah..It was some cross between Silver Haze and ??? lol.
I bet people just make shit up to sell regs..

I know a few people that just make up names to sell it at a higher price, some of the best weed I've ever had, had no name... kinda sad...

SaveMyPoptarts said:
Know what's funny I keep hearing some weird new breeds of Marijuana lately. We got this stuff the other day and the kid goes it's Silver Pearl..I've never even heard of that. It was good but yeah..It was some cross between Silver Haze and ??? lol.
I bet people just make shit up to sell regs..

yup... silver haze x early pearl... but yes... people do call shit by names that they're not simply to make an extra buck or two... which wouldn't be a problem if it were legal and everyone was growing their own...

The only stuff I've had with a name was train wreck, really popular straing back at my old school. But the usual stuff I get is pretty good, gets me good and stoned, I really don't care about a name so much as how stoned I get.

Yea, i know .... That bin laden weed was off of 3-6 mafia song. It really depends on which dealer you go to around here. Down in like snye they sell like brand name ( lmfao ) shit, once you get off the rez its just weed .... When i was buying my weed straight from snye, i was smoking like northern lights , bc big bud , adirondack gold , belladonna

strains don't need special names

Best weed I've smoked that had a name which was legit for the strain, was Jack Herer....I've had some shit that was supposedly Train Wreck, but I KNOW the Jack Herer was much more potent.

I know people who add fancy names to the buds they're selling, and in general people will believe it if the bud looks bomb.

Personally, I don't even care if a certain strain has a cool name, she's already got a name and it's MARY JANE!!!:peace:

Manhattan Silver that grows in the NY sewers.....Morrocan Tops and Kenya Bang and Bankok's Bloomin' Best.....and some of that rare imported shit that capsized off Key West. ---Shel Silverstein, The Great Smokout

Down here noone really cares about the names of the bud. but when i was back up in Chicago.. the really high end stuff i was gettin had names N/L5, trainwreck and nyc diesel. and i went online compared to them to what was online. it was the same... but right now weed is weed.. cant be picky..

Yea one time we had some Gold Kryp or someshit in town 10 dollars more for and 8th of it.

Back
Top Bottom