Making watering easier, using small pump and hose.

KarlJay

I was thinking of a way to water the plants without moving them. I thought of mixing a bucket of water, putting in a very small pump attached to a clear hose and use that to pump the water to each plant.

The plants are getting larger and I've had to rework the grow area to give them more room. Every time I water, I have to move them out, move the lights, move them back, reposition them...

I looked at some of the extended water buckets, but I'm at about 6 gallons right now and that'll increase...

I know this still doesn't do anything for spraying the leaves, I have bulbs all over and it's a bit of a hassle to move all of them, but I understand spraying isn't really needed.

Anyone have any other/better ideas?

Your small submersible pump and hose would probably be the easiest. One of those long wands attached to the
hose will allow you to reach inside.

I've been doing this for the past three grows.
Pump in res, attached to a watering wand with a on off valve.
Makes feeding a breeze, without having to move anything!

bingo!
Just make sure when you plug in your pump that the valve is OFF!
I've learned this the hard way.
Because once you've watered, and the res in empty, you'll unplug the pump then have to release the valve so liquid in the hose and pump drain out.
Just get in the habit of closing your valve right after this for the next watering..
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom