Male or Female?

azcruiser

Can anyone yet tell if this is a male plant from this picture? I appreciate any opinions.

IMG_14736.JPG

Re: Male or Female??

:thanks:. Dang it! It's so darn full and pretty. It's my first grow and it just breaks my heart to lose good old #4. It is the first to grow out of 4 bag seeds, the others aren't showing signs of sex yet.

Appreciate the information though. Now I must go destroy #4 with a tear in me eye.

rip number 4 ;)

Awww, why does he have to die? Keep him around to make seeds, that is if ya want. My first to show sex was a male too, just found out today. But I decided to keep him around simply because it is my first grow too and I wanna make seeds. I say Pardon Number 4!!!!:peacetwo:

Too late. With sadness and while huming a dirge I ruthlessly cut him off at the dirt level. I did save the leaves for possible use in making canna butter. :rip:

I did save the leaves for possible use in making canna butter. :rip:

Won't find much if any actives in a young male plant. Best use for the remains would be throwing them on the compost pile to help enrich a future garden.

:thanks:
2 down 2 to go.
It was only to learn about seeds anyway.

This weekend we switch to 12/12 lights, that should turn the other 2.

Def looks male to me... Just keep trying bro u will eventually get a good batch of girls:smokin:

Thanks for looking in.
Bag seeds are a great learning tool.
We have some seeds and when we do the next grow(JAN) it will have some good stuff in it, all seeds are feminized, none say auto.

Acapulco Gold
Blue Cheese
Powerkush
Critical +
Diesel
Green Poison
El Alquimista
Spicy White Devil
:party:

This one doesn't look the same as 3, 4 and 5.
We started with 15 bag seeds only 4 made it to a plant to show sex.
Maybe this one :rofl:

number6.JPG

Back
Top Bottom