Male or Female

Happystaffy

Hi guys new grower I have 2 plants the same strain both feminized seeds but one has flowers and the other doesn't yet so I have posted pictures of the suspect plant can someone please let me know male or female thanks muchly

20221008_001747.jpg

20221008_001742.jpg

Plants from the same strain can start to flower at different times. I wouldn't worry. If you planted feminized seeds, the odds of one of them being male is really low.

I planted feminized autos from Herbie's these were the free ones perhaps the one in question is not an auto flower which will complicate things as the other 8 are.

That could be as well. I had freebie White Widow x Big Bud autoflower seeds, which I had planned on growing outside this summer since our summers are short but they turned out to be photoperiods and they're still out there from when they were put outside the last week of May. It worked out okay for me but I can see how growing one photoperiod with 8 autos could be more difficult. Hopefully, it will turn out to be auto.

I planted feminized autos from Herbie's these were the free ones perhaps the one in question is not an auto flower which will complicate things as the other 8 are.
Do you think if it's a photo I can let it veg until the others are finished then switch my lights maybe. It's not warm enough to put outside.

It only makes sense to keep the bush until it's ready to flower if you're willing to wait another 2 months for a single plant, while the area of the box allows you to fit 8. Don't you consider installing an additional grow box for flowering?

It only makes sense to keep the bush until it's ready to flower if you're willing to wait another 2 months for a single plant, while the area of the box allows you to fit 8. Don't you consider installing an additional grow box for flowering?
I was thinking to harvest my autos then clone the photo grow the babies and flower all at once

Back
Top Bottom