Male or Female?

i don't know how smokable no one usually grows out hermies its usually culled you don't want to infect other plants with the hermie genetics

I don't think smokeable buds will come from that accept for blunt filler. Also wouldn't use its genes. If you don't want to buy seeds you're better off buying another bag of weed with seeds in it. This is my current bag seed.
1393264686930.jpg
1393264884825.jpg

There is much better out there don't waste you're time and effort on the dreggs. But if you just throw them in the dirt and don't really care about it what's the harm . in the end their your plants but that bud will be trash.

The preschool teacher says, "We're going to do vocabulary today. Who can use the word 'definitely' in a sentence?"

Mary raises her hand and exclaims, "Me me me!"

The teacher says, "Go ahead, what's the sentence?

Mary replies, "The sky is definitely blue."

"That's good, Mary," says the teacher, "but the sky can also be gray or white."

Sam raises his hand and states, "Grass is definitely green."

The teacher says, "That's good, Sam, but grass can be brown, too."

Little Johnny raises his hand and asks, "Do farts have lumps in them?"

The teacher says, "No Johnny, why do you ask that?"

Little Johnny replies, "Well, I definitely shit my pants."

I dont see anything on that plant to define it 100% as a female. I see lots of things that define it as a male, my previous post was based on this info , if it is a genetic hermie it is a very strong male or its 100% male with a very strange growth pattern. In all honesty it looks like a re-vegged male to me as the nodes are more step ladder like as opposed to branches evenly on both sides. I could be wrong but I dont see a single pistil on that plant.

what do you mean by ok? as in will it pollinate a flower? if thats the case , yes. It will pollinate a flower, that flower will produce seeds. You can plant those seeds and they will grow other plants. Will those plants be worth your time and effort to cultivate into buds? maybe. You have to realize that every pepper and tomato and eggplant out there has been refined. There are no natural plants on this planet really all have adapted to growing in the conditions we provide for them. MJ is one of the few that has not had millions of dollars of research and backing to produce ONLY top genetic strains. Lots of trash exists thats still just bare bones survival plant material. A plant that just wants to live will be extremely fertile and pollinate as fast as possible, these attributes are against what we look for as growers. You want a plant that can survive far into the flower period without resorting to hermie. A multi generational outdoor wild grown plant will simply not give you those genetics.

Bottom line all pollen can produce seeds (naturally)
All of those seeds can grow plants
All of those plants can produce little or no crappy bud.
For all you know that could be a borderline pure hemp variety with <1% the THC content of seeds you pay 4$ for.

I refer to my previous statement.

If its worth your time to grow random seeds from a plant you know nothing about then you dont need to ask us and nothing we can tell you will steer you in any direction you werent already going to go.

I wouldn't invest my time in that plant a minute longer unless I was getting into the hemp rope business.

Back
Top Bottom