Male or Female?

joedaddy805

Ok so i just put this here to find out if anyone can tell if this is a male or female. it looks like its gonna be a female to me but i have never sexed a plant before so i could be wrong. i have a journal on this plant but i thought it would get more views here than the handful of people that visit my journal. so lt me know what you guys/gals think. i sure hope its a female cause I've had this plant in veg for 4 months.

IMG_009325.JPG
IMG_009236.JPG
IMG_009131.JPG
IMG_009027.JPG
IMG_008635.JPG

20140207_093650.jpg

can't quite tell by the pics although from what I can tell by the pics & my past experience looks like a female.(The reason I say female is she looks to be short & stout) males tend to be taller & not as full (typically) Very healthy looking plant though great job whatever you're doing keep it up!!! :goodjob: :thumb:

Your plant has not shown sex yet. I recently had one of my Brainstorm Haze plants that was given a long vegetative period that did not show sex and when flowered showed its sex as a male.

Here is a male and female cannabis plant

Male_Female_Cannabis_Plants.jpg

here is the female pre flower

The_Early_Female_Preflower.jpg

looking any better for me?

Screenshot_2014-02-13-08-21-06.png
Screenshot_2014-02-13-08-20-37.png

Looks like a singular white pistil protruding out of a calyx which would indicate a female gender. Over the next few nights, you should see some continuing development. It looks like it's probably a female. :bravo:

PS: Wanted to add, try to flip your images to regular orientation on the desktop, save them first, that way we don't have to bend our necks and heads to see the image properly. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom