Mama Trains Second Grow Bloom Box Royale by BCNL

Greetings all..
today the gurlz are adjusted to their new home in the 3'rockwool cubes. 24 hrs ago I added a mini dose of week 1 nutes to the cubes by hand. 2CC sensi 1&2 and 5CC B-52 to two gallons ph 5.4/ final ph 5.6(after nutes) filtered rainwater
they look great this morning
inside the cab 80
outside 72
humidity 65% (the mature fems next door r adding to the humidity. Good 4 veg, bad 4 buds....)
PH 5.7

im hand watering (once a day) for the next few days until roots r showing and nearly reaching the water in the tank

Mom is in her new home, used same nute mix for first hand watering.

DSCN1394.JPG
DSCN1394.JPG

Lurking and watchin!

Good Afternoon all,
Been so very busy that Ive held back on updating this journal until I have all the exciting news and photos.

From the Journal:
7/28 All the Gurlz were up so we turned on the lights. Im going 18/8 under a CFL in the bloom box. The moisyure is good...they r getting plain h2o at this point
I have 7 out of 8, but 1 fell over during a moisture check. down 2 6 plants

7/29 tops greening up with the light. #7 is GONE. That leaves 1 for mom and 5 for the chamber. Whew ...that give us room to work in the box till we get better at managing height.

8/2 Good root structure on all so into the 3" rockwool.
Planted the MOM
PH'd 5.4/5.6(with very light nute mixture)
Hand watering w/ nutes once a daythrough emmitters

8/3 Hand watered once, mom's moisture good

8/7 Changed rez...roots r showing through 3" rockwool, started full watering schedule and week 1 veg formula of:
5CCea Sensi A&B w/ 45CC B52
PH was 5.5 when it went into the tank so we will see this PM if it holds LOL
MOM is at 1/3 tank so we will wait to add to her

8/7 PM Ph is going up a bit to 6

8/8 This AM the PH is 6.5
here are the shots

DSCN1404.JPG
DSCN1403.JPG

I see the first thee finger leafset emerging

This is a lil over two weeks from germination

I wanted to update this second set of daughters.
The following pics were taken Monday Aug 16. We changed the res to the week 2 veg formula. Mom is struggling. Beginner error (what ws I thinking?) I put her in the coco brick as soon as roots emerged from the 1" rockwoolL. should have move her to the three " cubes and given her a couple weeks in the veg tank...
Im thinking about leaving her there to see if she develops. I plan on topping the gurlz in veg and trying my first clones. If a choice clone makes it....she may become mom. Im thinking of topping in week three veg, then repeating that week so they can recover. Most important to get a good mom from this swiss cheese batch.
here's some pics:
DSCN14481.JPG
DSCN14462.JPG
DSCN14442.JPG

The PH is holding between 5.8 &6.1...wayyyyyy better than first grow.
'smiles 2 all! Mama appreciates all the feedback!

Good evening all...
Today is res change day. Im flushing with PH'd water before adding the weekly nutes. Today we fed 10CC a & B & 60 CC b-52
Mom is starting to use a little water and im still intrigued Will she recover and develop normally, just a lil stunted? This could b good 4 my gro system.
in any case...im topping the babies this wednesday and will wait 7 day before puttong um in the flower box. The tops will be my first attempt at cloning.
Enjoy todays shots.
DSCN14791.JPG
DSCN1485.JPG
DSCN1482.JPG
DSCN14811.JPG

on a side note....
I just discovered (counting my beans) that I grew 1 of these swiss cheese in gro 1. I thought I germed an Ice seed...this is a preview of comming attractions. The cheese smells pungent and kinda like cheese....the taste is distinct and super savory..not sweet like a bblgum or haze. U almost want to smoke it while eating a steak, kinda like wine. The taste is bound to develop further as its only been curing for 7 days...imagine if I can wait a month!!!!! I am determined to get a great mom and keep this super tasty strain in the pantry. The colas were frosted with trics...looked like crumbled blu cheese and my fingers stick together when i touch the budz. Ill update the taste report after they have some jar time.

Mama luvs u all...thanks 4 watchin

Greetings All ,
Yesterday was res/change...end of week three veg. I moved the gurlz to the flower chamber and switched the lights. We r using sensi bloom A&B week 1 flower@ 25ccE + 10G Bud Blood.

This time there are 5 gurlz in the chamber instead of 9. In addition Im going to top on Wednesday Night. im doing this so I can give the colas space to form. NO CST this time LOL. The temp/humid is nice @ 45% & 72degrees
PH: 5.8
PPM into tank....490

Heres some photos:
DSCN1522.JPG
DSCN1524.JPG
DSCN1525.JPG
DSCN1521.JPG
DSCN15132.JPG

A couple side notes:
Back to using tap water...the hydro PH drops work much better. PH is staying under control so far
I added three additional airstones...I now have 7 on 5 plants
Mama is looking better...she was started the same time as the seedlings.
Im going to clone the tops on wednesday. If I am successful then one of the clones will b mom. Ill need them in 4 weeks.

Smiles to u all. Mama appreciates all my Deep Water Culture pals.

Look'in good mama:tokin:

Greetings all,
Well as I threatened...I topped last night. These were growing at an incredible rate and getting out of control this time is NOT AN OPTION!!!!! I topped three and am waiting for the lights to come on to check out the damage. I cloned the taken material just 2 see if can. Never tried before. Plan to make a mom if I get a good one.
Heres a shot of my handiwork

Full cab...mom, clones, topped flower box

DSCN1527.JPG

Mom is recovering

DSCN1528.JPG

The headless gurlz

DSCN1533.JPG
DSCN1532.JPG
DSCN1531.JPG

Two kept their heads

DSCN1525.JPG

The Clones

DSCN1530.JPG

The PH is 5.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:slide:
The temps r 85 in the veg box & 87 in the flower box
res temp in flower 85.6
Humid both sides 55%

Will mist clones at lights on if needed. I used B52 in the hold water when I took the clones 1 drop and juicy roots gel. I took um 45 min before lights out so they got a lil nap after all that.

my fingers r crossed. Never topped or cloned b4

stay tuned.....

Mama luvs u all

Back
Top Bottom