Mama Trains Second Grow Bloom Box Royale by BCNL

Mama Train

Well it is time to start grow 2 in the bloom box system. This time im growing from seed Swiss Cheese and will take a mother from this batch.

Swiss Cheese: Nirvana/Amsterdam
fem seeds
hybrid of Nirvanas former Swiss Miss and a curious skunk #1 phenotype that was discovered in england and smuggled to Amsterdam in 2007. The father was the Swiss Miss bred in the Alps. A blend of early swiss skunk & a robust strain from nepal. Mould resistant beginner friendly. Old school flavor (?? we shall see!)

medium height, indica sativa mix, moderate THC (5-10%), flowering 6-8 weeks
I have no idea what this means but for those that do...
dried grams per square meter in a sea of green 400-500

7/24 soaked seeds overnight in PH 5.5 water
7/24/25 soaked rockwool cubes in PH 5.5 water 10 hrs, placed cubes with seeds in clone dome and then in darkened veg chamber
ill post a couple of those booring rockwool cubes in the clone dome pics. give me a few days to get a shot of both chambers in action LOLOLOL
im off 2 the races:slide:

For the record...I should note, I am not using my tapwater anymore. Its very difficult to adjust down...takes 1/4 btl or more to balance 6 gallons. The water is glacial runoff and is so full of micro minerals it redefines Hard Water. Im having PH problems with grow one and have to wait for a buffer to arrive. (gotta ship in almost everything here...uggggg....I paid 85.00 freight on a 35.00 order and still have to wait weeks for stuff to get here)

I live in a vrey clean climate...so im catching rain. at a total percipation of over 100 " a year, I should b able to get plenty of it to run the chambers.
The rainwater tests at 6.0 and it takes only a drop or two of the down to make it 5.5. I run it through a natural coffee filter to remove any bugs or debris that may get into the catch basin. The PPM of the plain rain is: 03 on my hanna meter. is that 30 and does that sound right considering im in a alaskan middle of nowhere zero smog climate?

Mama luvs u all and dreams of a day when we can all enjoy our favorite herb in the sun.

ok here are those booring shots of the rockwoll containing the seeds in the dark.....
DSCN1310.JPG
DSCN1311.JPG
DSCN13141.JPG

this time im germinating 8 seeds. 7 for the flower chamber and 1 for mom

For the record...I should note, I am not using my tapwater anymore. Its very difficult to adjust down...takes 1/4 btl or more to balance 6 gallons. The water is glacial runoff and is so full of micro minerals it redefines Hard Water. Im having PH problems with grow one and have to wait for a buffer to arrive. (gotta ship in almost everything here...uggggg....I paid 85.00 freight on a 35.00 order and still have to wait weeks for stuff to get here)

I live in a vrey clean climate...so im catching rain. at a total percipation of over 100 " a year, I should b able to get plenty of it to run the chambers.
The rainwater tests at 6.0 and it takes only a drop or two of the down to make it 5.5. I run it through a natural coffee filter to remove any bugs or debris that may get into the catch basin. The PPM of the plain rain is: 03 on my hanna meter. is that 30 and does that sound right considering im in a alaskan middle of nowhere zero smog climate?

Mama luvs u all and dreams of a day when we can all enjoy our favorite herb in the sun.

Wow mama, that is some fresh rainwater!!! It should work great, I would think. It may have been a pain adjusting the tap water, but I'm sure the plants loved the naturally occurring nutrients. If you ordered all that buffer, maybe you should experiment with the tap water too and see if you can stabilize it. Those plants are so lush and green from your first grow, I wouldn't wanna change much!

Don't look now but I'm following you!

Reps+ to you mama

Good Morning all
the new gurlz r poppin up. I see 6 of 8 white heads so I think they will all b ready 4 the light at the same time...
moisture in the dome is good
hopefully u will see babies under the germ light in the morning.

:scratchinghead:Didn't we talk about about the Bird Creek Bar Mama? At 3rd and Bird. I think it finally fell into the earthquake pit and they built a new one, just checkin to see if you knew of it.:tokin:

nothing about the bird creek bar...i started the alaskan adventure in fairbanks in the pipeline days...now im way....south but still up here LOL. never spent much time in Anchorage

Ok...the lil girls are 7 ... #8 never came up :(
they took a little plain PH water last night. Ill post pics after the weekend when we should see some root development. YEA...here we go again...'smiles'

Back
Top Bottom