Man Texts Old Friend Invitation to Smoke Pot

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
The ill-advised combination of marijuana and texting claims another victim: A Texas man had the brilliant idea of texting an old friend the question, "So do you smoke weed?" It seems he was looking to get together and smoke some pot he had. Problem is, that old friend, Amanda Williams, had become a police offer—and he didn't know that. Williams agreed to meet him at a park, where police and Texas troopers detained the man, who faces a marijuana possession charge, reports the AP.

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: newser.com
Copyright: 2010 Newser, LLC
Website: Man Texts Old Friend Invitation to Smoke Pot - ...unfortunately for him, that pal is now a police officer

thanks old friend.

i feel aghast ?....i'm stuck in the houston area and there seems to be no modernization of the rules or laws...or much of anything that i am aware of, in texas...that helps or supports medicinal use ....which is somewhat of an insult to my intelligence...it seems law enforcement, whatever is going on with jurisprudence?,...etc relating to this Police state like way they treat all medicinal users ....is beyond me...if the state and local govs...were to realize the tax revenue benefits that could be reaped in an impartial, civilized,yet fair way to tax all products of this ilk....wouldn't this make it a lucrative endeavor...i'm far from being the 'solution holder'....but we're not criminals....

Reminds me of the old TV show, Dragnet:
dumb de dumb! DUMB!!

Mm

Aww that's bad. The policewoman would've spared the man for old friendship's sake. Tsk tsk. If I were the man, I'd be really pissed. What's up with rats anyway? Epic fail!

if he really knew her , then he would not have texted that question . if he would have said , do you STILL smoke weed , it may have been different .

:yummy::amen::amen:Just when is Texas going to wake-up and smell the coffee. No disrespect to the silent majority. It seems that for every step forward in the long road to get this drug legalized there is always someone or something there to knock somebody down who uses it. I got my lastest issue of Nat Geo, in it was a small, but meaningful artical on the use and benifits of MMJ. It's only a few paragraghs long. What this means to me is that this drug ( for lack of a better word )is fast gaining social acceptance.

hi medMUser, you mentioned someone very dear to my heart & how it relates to our thrust?..@ any rate i'm an older rocker, among other things, but its all good when you keep your kharma right...(did i say kharma?)....there was a Smoke In i think i remember them calling it that ...in Washington, DC...when i first started college (1969!)....and i knew or became friends with a fair maiden who went to Washington to LIGHT UP,...WITH ABOUT 100,000 OTHER PEOPLE AND SHE TOLD ME HOW SHE BUMPED INTO MR. JIMI HENDRIX, JUST BEING ONE OF THE HIPPIES LIGHTING UP IN THE STATE CAPITAL during these turbulent times ...and she sd he was the sweetest, nicest, down to earth guy...that you would ever want to meet..i'll never forget the guitar legend he became....he was full of peace & love...and believed in the healing, soothing powers of our medicine....(the media always gave him a bad rap,...i saw him twice....will never forget the mystical love he put out with his guitar & lyrics....but he would be part of 420 and the appreciation of life and mother nature as we know it....{*try listening to "RAINY DAY, DREAM AWAY"...WHERE HE IS TOKING ON SOME GOOD SMOKE AS HE STARTS THE SONG....GROOVING ON A RAINY DAY ....GOOD GREEN CAN MAKE YOU FEEL CENTERED WITH LIFE OR WHATEVER YOUR PERCEPTION IS.....(THIS TUNE IS ON THE PSYCHEDELIC MASTERPIECE; "ELECTRIC LADYLAND"......BUT I KNOW IN MY HEART "JIMI" WOULD BE WITH US!.....WE CAN STILL CHANGE THE WORLD WITH LOVE,RESPECT, & UNDERSTANDING....(AND OUR WONDERFUL/MEDICINAL HERB....)

if he really knew her , then he would not have texted that question . if he would have said , do you STILL smoke weed , it may have been different .

well said. If he texted her "do you still smoke weed?". The policewoman would've been too embarassed or something to tell her other officers.

Back
Top Bottom