Many, many questions?

trippytime

Hi I'm trippytime I was wondering how my plant looks so far is it healthy does it look sick or irregular from the normal weed plant? Another question is if I start the flowering process now can there be a way to determine the yield, although I am not sure if it's a girl or boy yet my gut tells me it's a fem.
Pot size: 3gal
Plant hight: 5"
Training: LST
Lights: 3X cfl 1550 lumens each
5000k 23watts each
Ventalation: IDK yet I'm stumped on how I'm going to get the smell masked. Odor control in mandatory in my situation.any suggestions only one plant.
Temp: 80-85
Nuts: 1/4 strength big bloom once a week.
Ph: normal 6.8-7
I have many more questions as to how to upload pics and info on my plant.

1443887644300-1580717239.jpg

14438877954091898202194.jpg
14438877197921263575767.jpg

Yeah I've been having this problem for a week or two now it's still in veg stage. The fan leaves seam to start wilting and yellowing and eventually start dying on 4 fan leaves died

im sure a 420 veteran will jump on your thread and give you some solid advice,

or atleast point you in the right direction.

first thing id check would be the ph of your water.
then id check your watering schedule, are you over watering, underwatering.
then id check your feeding schedule, isnt big bloom for the flowering stage?
your plant may need more veggin nutes. instead of bloomin nutes.
are your lights too close?

just some things id check....

Mmm slightly sad looking...

Could be either over/under watering to cause the drooping leaf, environmental stuff like temperature/humidity & the lack of air flow !

You really need to sort out ventilation as plants do need fresh air as well :thumb:

As for smell control you could back it up with odor removing gels, gel air fresheners etc on the cheap.

Not sure why ya getting yellowing leafs in veg yet ? normally not a problem to be honest but might suggest environmental conditions... but one leaf looked liked it had nutrient burn which may be related to any nutrients already in the compost/soil used.

Fuzzy duck I have one fan at the bottom wall of the grow box a PC fan 120mm and other on the top as an exhauste
Is that good enough or what els should I do and thanks recommending the gel I thought I would have to a carbon filter and slot of fans

Ye gel will work but smell during late flowering & drying is slightly greater tho... i'm sure it will be fine for vegging & early flowering.

Ok ya got some ventilation going !

Do you know what your temperature is & humidity levels are ?

Might want some thing like this...

PICT000169.JPG

I don't know the humidity is but the temp is usually 88 during day and drops to around 80 to 78.
I figured that would be sufficient enough for a while

IMAG007524.jpg

This us how she looked like from top view. This was taken about a week ago before I pruned some fan leaves that where yellowing (big mistake)

From one of the first pictures you put up i would think maybe a magnesium deficiency and i say that because i saw a leave that was yellow/light green towards the edges but green at the veins. Good vibes your way

Back
Top Bottom