Marijuana coffee

All I did was use some dried leaf and mixed it with coffee then pour the water in like regular coffee. I poured it through several times till it was like a strong expresso. Make sure you use and old coffee maker you will use just for this, because the regular coffee made in it after did not taste as good. You could also use a pot and a fine filter to do the same thing. The oils in the coffee take in the THC. It is a mellow buzz from what I remember.

Some day I am going to do something like that with chocolate added to it and make a marijuana moka.

All I did was use some dried leaf and mixed it with coffee then pour the water in like regular coffee. I poured it through several times till it was like a strong expresso. Make sure you use and old coffee maker you will use just for this, because the regular coffee made in it after did not taste as good. You could also use a pot and a fine filter to do the same thing. The oils in the coffee take in the THC. It is a mellow buzz from what I remember.

i've noticed that when i make coffee using beans there is always more oils in it. so i would imagine that using beans would be the best way to go about making this.

I had another thought. I have had chocolate covered coffee beans before. If you may Cannabutter first and mixed that with the chocolte and then covered the beans, that would be a treat.

Back
Top Bottom