Marijuana Oil and Breast Cancer

mk1903a3

A lady i make oil for got her latest mri results back last week and she has had a 68% reduction in tumor size in about a month of taking the oil. Her doctor was stunned saying he had never seen such a reduction in any one , she told him she was using the oil and he promptly blew her off. They really are not interested in a cure only profit.

Update after 90 days she is 100% cancer free, the tumors had shrunk so much they wanted to use lasers on them but when she went back in they could not find any tumors and her blood work was all normal.

i soak mine in the alcohol longer to get more of the oils out of the leaves and stems, not really interested in just the thc i want all the oils out of the material, the material will soak up 1/4 to 1/3 of the alcohol so be sure to do a second soak.

everyone is welcome to use it , i take all parts of the plant ,including leaves, stems and trim friends give me, soak in alcohol (not a rinse- A soak) 3-4 hrs i want all the oils i can get and don't care about the color, filter the material out- cook alcohol off in a slow cooker on low this takes a while but you don't want to get it hot when it gets to the last quart or pint change over to a rice cooker for better heat control. Now i'm thinking about getting a hand vacuum pump (think brake bleeding tool.) and removing the last of the alcohol while it is under a vacuum because the boiling point will be a lot lower while under vacuum. feel free to use and share.

Nice mk,
Using the vacuum pump to remove the last of the alchohol would leave you with a hard substance like shatter would it not?
Was your friend applying topically or consuming it?
Thanks for the answers!

no it will be a very heavy oil or light grease, cancer patients take it orally, either as a pill made with a small piece of bread or if they don't like the high they put a small piece on their gums.

Has anyone tried a regimen as a possible preventative ?
Im also curious if the hemp plant can be consumed in a similar fashion with the same benefits ?

Love 420 :)

Hi canadarolls,

Almost a 2 year regimen for a PM/preventive maintenance for me as well as my wife. A dose in the a.m. approximately 1/2 grain of rice and 1/2 grain of rice in the p.m. The amount might increase a little depending on activity or feeling a little different than normal.

Sativa blends in the a.m. and as pure of indica I can get in the p.m. Sativa gives plenty of energy during the day and indica gives a baby like sleep at night. Sativa blend is normally a high cbd strain like Harlequin mixed in with a hybrid sativa dominate like Blue Dream. Plenty of CBD's for pain and inflammation, the UP from the Sativa strain for depression, curb's the appetite I lost 32 lbs. naturally and the wife lost about the same amount and as mentioned energy throughout the day. The Indica used for nighttime gives a deep deep sleep which is a benefit that heals in its own right and combats anxiety/panic attacks. Combined with a strict regiment you cover the health spectrum. Each individual varies somewhat on what their system/body needs and a well balanced strict preventive maintenance on cannabis concentrated oil gives a wellness feeling second to none while it heals and cures aliments. No doubt what so ever it saved my life. Amazingly I keep improving as well as my wifes health. I would like to mention that smoking and digesting with certain medications can have adverse affects. Tacking on the gums controls how the body heals with no euphoria. I still love my smoke, but, its at the end of the day used as a mood enhancer as a transition from daytime oil to nighttime oil. Hope this helps.

Thank you motoco, I will be ontop of the creation of my own oil from now on as well as for my mom,
Topically, my brother has healed a really strange skin abnormality in days of application ... im sold ;)

Using the pm approach, would the ingested oil heal surface lesions and abnormalities?

Your time is well appreciated motoco!!

Hi canadarolls,

I think I answered this in another post but I will reply to make sure. Apologies for the late reply. I have no knowledge of ingesting oil healing surface lesions and abnormalities. I would suggest using the oil in a topical application. However if its something that starts from the inside and goes to the skin then the answer would be yes if you use the gum 'tack' procedure. Digesting the concentrate without using the 'tack' procedure does not have the same healing abilities.

Thank you motoco, I will be ontop of the creation of my own oil from now on as well as for my mom,
Topically, my brother has healed a really strange skin abnormality in days of application ... im sold ;)

Using the pm approach, would the ingested oil heal surface lesions and abnormalities?

Your time is well appreciated motoco!!

My current oil is still in a greasy state, I use a toothpick to apply the dab to my gums.
True theres no euphoric state this way which is very good.
The tack concept im finding difficult to get.
Perhaps the concentrate isnt reduced down enough?
Yes motoco, im a pain in the ass but I do love ya for all your doing for everyone here.
My mom has cookies made for you! And hugs. (Shes a hugger)

Hi canadarolls,

Curious, why do you use a toothpick to apply to your gums? Use your index finger to apply the concentrate. Oil runs to cold and the toothpick would be colder than your gums and seems dangerous. Take some ice water and swish it around in your mouth for a bit, spit it out, then try to tack as the oil will stick to the cooler gums. At first tacking may seem a little difficult, just keep it in one spot, slightly move your finger until it sticks. Look at your finger where the oil has moved and reapply in a spot right next to the one you did. Soon it will be get easy. Once the spots have built up the oil comes off much easier. Your oil is fine in that greasy state. Better sticky than diluted.

Honestly, you're no pain in the arse! I'm excited you're learning the proper way to apply the concentrated oil (no toothpicks). I'm looking forward to your changes that will be progressing as your wellness improves.

Thank your mother very much, and thank you for the kind words! :thanks:

Have you read this? Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Hehehe. ....
The oil is in a film container, if I stick my finger in it gets sooooo messy.
Im going to try tooth pick to finger, then ice water rinse of the mouth .....
420 rally in Manitoba tomorrow! Whooo hoo!

Hahaha. That was funny! :high-five: A cuticle pusher has many uses with the concentrate. You could take it out of the film container with it and pack it into a oral syringe. A great storage option and a great applicator. Just a tip.

Have a great 420 rally tomorrow!

A lady i make oil for got her latest mri results back last week and she has had a 68% reduction in tumor size in about a month of taking the oil. Her doctor was stunned saying he had never seen such a reduction in any one , she told him she was using the oil and he promptly blew her off. They really are not interested in a cure only profit.
Yes you are totally correct. Money and keeping the lie alive. Too sad.

Back
Top Bottom