Marijuana Oil and Breast Cancer

Update after 90 days she is 100% cancer free, the tumors had shrunk so much they wanted to use lasers on them but when she went back in they could not find any tumors and her blood work was all normal.

How wonderful and what a story!
Thank you for posting this up.

Hi canadarolls,

Almost a 2 year regimen for a PM/preventive maintenance for me as well as my wife. A dose in the a.m. approximately 1/2 grain of rice and 1/2 grain of rice in the p.m. The amount might increase a little depending on activity or feeling a little different than normal.

Sativa blends in the a.m. and as pure of indica I can get in the p.m. Sativa gives plenty of energy during the day and indica gives a baby like sleep at night. Sativa blend is normally a high cbd strain like Harlequin mixed in with a hybrid sativa dominate like Blue Dream. Plenty of CBD's for pain and inflammation, the UP from the Sativa strain for depression, curb's the appetite I lost 32 lbs. naturally and the wife lost about the same amount and as mentioned energy throughout the day. The Indica used for nighttime gives a deep deep sleep which is a benefit that heals in its own right and combats anxiety/panic attacks. Combined with a strict regiment you cover the health spectrum. Each individual varies somewhat on what their system/body needs and a well balanced strict preventive maintenance on cannabis concentrated oil gives a wellness feeling second to none while it heals and cures aliments. No doubt what so ever it saved my life. Amazingly I keep improving as well as my wifes health. I would like to mention that smoking and digesting with certain medications can have adverse affects. Tacking on the gums controls how the body heals with no euphoria. I still love my smoke, but, its at the end of the day used as a mood enhancer as a transition from daytime oil to nighttime oil. Hope this helps.

Awsome brother. Much gratitude for your posts.

everyone is welcome to use it , i take all parts of the plant ,including leaves, stems and trim friends give me, soak in alcohol (not a rinse- A soak) 3-4 hrs i want all the oils i can get and don't care about the color, filter the material out- cook alcohol off in a slow cooker on low this takes a while but you don't want to get it hot when it gets to the last quart or pint change over to a rice cooker for better heat control. Now i'm thinking about getting a hand vacuum pump (think brake bleeding tool.) and removing the last of the alcohol while it is under a vacuum because the boiling point will be a lot lower while under vacuum. feel free to use and share.

I think that Rick used the whole plant too didnt he? Anyway thanks for your post brother. I am thinking that I will do both methods. Use bud only and then use the entire above medium part of the plant. To me that way get the best of both. But that is several months off yet. Just beginning grow now. Will def clone but still takes time.

Hi gwhiz,

Mr Simpson uses flower's only. His video was edited to show putting in whole plant. I followed up to his phoenix tears site which he explained that he only uses flowers. Just for clarification. I would keep the whole plant and the bud only separate. Use the bud only concentrate for cancer, etc. and the left over shake, etc. Why? Make sure you have max potency to kill cancer. Once your treatment dose is taken, then you can take the rest of your concentrate, or whatever you use the left over application. At least you know you have max effectiveness that is directed for the cancer treatment.

I think that Rick used the whole plant too didnt he? Anyway thanks for your post brother. I am thinking that I will do both methods. Use bud only and then use the entire above medium part of the plant. To me that way get the best of both. But that is several months off yet. Just beginning grow now. Will def clone but still takes time.

Back
Top Bottom