Marijuana Waiting Games

Weed Farmer

What can you do to pass the time?
Im impatiently waiting for my first crop to mature.
Im 3 weeks in from seeds.
Another 5 weeks till I can clone to sex the plant.
another few weeks to veg the clones
and then 9 weeks of flowering.

What are you guys doing to keep from going nuts waiting!
This is my first grow... Does it become easier with time?

Omg I could just smoke em right now their so cute.... but that would be a waste

So tell me how to beat this marijuana farming blues? What kind of waiting games are yall playin at?

Tick Tock Doc Tick Tock

buy weed and smoke it. go to work. go to the pool. read a book. find a gf. sex her. repeat.

I got bored so i decided to get some autoflowering seeds. 60 Day Wonder by DNA Genetics... 60 days eh? You can check out this grow here Hydro - Auto Flowering 60 Day Wonder by DNA Genetics

This will allow me to grow from seed to harvest before I even have a clone ready to flower!

The waiting will drive you crazy. During my first indoor grow I was in the room 4-5 times a day. On my second grow it`s 2 times a day. Once in the mornng and once at night to put `em to bed. Remember it`s only a weed, it was growing by itself long before mankind tried to screw it up.
Peace & Happy Growing

Thanks for the advice. I am definitely in there way too often and my love might actually be doing them more harm than good. The waiting is getting easier (especially when you see results) and you actually form a routine when to check on em and stuff without taking up too much of your time. I had a life before this you know! lol

Wait so you have to wait 8 weeks to see sex? Or? I'm confused.
>>>Not f u buy fem seeds-- or go 12/12 from sprout for ur undetermined bagseeds-- the plant will show u when its mature enuff 2 flower by evidence of growth-- zero/seperate the males(YMMV)... keep the females happy thru to finish.

when i 1st started my grow i worried about the wait... the only way to get over the doldrums of growing(@ least 4 me)-- is, well... the usual: PLANT MORE SEEDS/CHECK 4 PESTS n DEFICIENCIES/CLONE/SUPERCROP/LST/Mix scheduled nutrients/make enriched soil/ transplant n put out 2 flower & of course... READ this forum...a lot!-- now i wonder f I'M movin fast enuff...haha lol

growing marijuana is the best way in life to learn patients that's for sure. Though I find it offers much more than just a chance to learn patients it also teaches us many valuable life lessons. Such as it's ok to make mistakes. When you make a mistake in growing your first response should be to not panic, this is a great natural response to have in life. When we panic we lose our cool and only make matters worse. How ever if you can keep your cool and stay calm you are able to see the mistakes and take the proper steps to correct them. Once you have corrected your mistake, taken some time for them to correct them selves every thing will be ok. The same goes for life, if you make a mistake in life, don't panic, stay calm, find your errors and correct them. With time you will be back on course again.

so yeah what I am saying is the best way to pass the time and to sit, pack a bowl and watch them grow. You'd be surprised what they can teach you! Or do as I do and have several hobbies, an active social life, and just generally live life. Growing is planned into my day, its not a chore it just is. so as time passes it just becomes part of your routine you stop seeing the end and just see the cycle. watching your ladies grow is just a wonder and amazing experience. Much how I imagine having kids would be, except you can't smoke your offspring. hmm. No you definitely can not. Since you're new to this your still jumpy to get it done but first skill in grower a grower must acquire is patients above all else.

yes, I smoked tonight. sorry for the rant.. but still be patient, watch, learn and listen, your plants have a lot to teach you...

I can't stand the waiting .......... no matter how many times I check on them today, they still look the same ..... LOL.

I can't stand the waiting .......... no matter how many times I check on them today, they still look the same ..... LOL.

Really? I can tell the difference from when they wake up and they look all relaxed. to mid day when they are just starting to full stretch, all the new growth from their down time now getting ridged with strength. to their full on light worship stance of right before the lights go off. its beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom