Marinol?

TSOAFcirca

I just wanted to ask a question??
My apatite suckss ass now a days i wantd to ask u guys iff i'd ask my doctor if he would prescribed me marinol and tell him if that would help my mood/apatite and some times i get very nauseous and dont eat shit for like a day or 2 n i smoke loots of buddha too soo idk?? any advice?

Well My dad took Marinol around the time he lost his leg, and he said it helped with his appetite. He too was getting upset stomachs bad, but he was some other intense stuff too! Good Luch

I have marinol left from 3 yrs ago because its crap and made me have weird dreams,sleepless nights,nausea and I've used herbs for 25 yrs and no synthetic works as well as cannabis. Not only that but for a 30 day supply cost $1366.00 and medicare didn't want to pay but they did after I made some calls to the attorney general in WA state. The company that pays 80% of my meds is in oregon and after a couple months of taking marinol I called and told them I could cut the cost by 1/2 if they would pay for my medical marijuana instead, I heard her chuckle and she says I don't think we can do that.. Anyway its crap compared to almost no side effects from the real herb weather smoked,eatin,vaporized, etc to way to many possible from synthetic poop..

I know this is an older thread, but I thought i'd throw in my .02:

One of the biggest problems with Marinol is that you can't control your dosage the way you can with real mj. It can take 3 hours or more for it to kick in, so if you are trying to control pain and it's not enough, you can't just pop another one and have instant relief. And if you take too much, you will get bad effects like others have described. It's pure synthetic THC which metabolizes into an even stronger psychoactive substance since there is no CBD to offset it like with the real stuff.

But for appetite stimulation, I'd highly recommend it. It will definitely help with that, and now there is generic available so it is really cheap if you have good rx insurance.

Excellent Info!

I know this is an older thread, but I thought i'd throw in my .02:

One of the biggest problems with Marinol is that you can't control your dosage the way you can with real mj. It can take 3 hours or more for it to kick in, so if you are trying to control pain and it's not enough, you can't just pop another one and have instant relief. And if you take too much, you will get bad effects like others have described. It's pure synthetic THC which metabolizes into an even stronger psychoactive substance since there is no CBD to offset it like with the real stuff.

But for appetite stimulation, I'd highly recommend it. It will definitely help with that, and now there is generic available so it is really cheap if you have good rx insurance.
They taught us about this stuff at OU. U just confirmed what I was taught. Thanks. +rep 4 good info Wille420.

Back
Top Bottom