High-a-tus

Blazejowski

Girls and dudes,
I hate to say it but I want to vent a bit. Somebody on here knows the answer to the questions. I was diagnosed with chronic PTSD and TBI. I retired from military service with 5 combat tours. I loved my job while I was doing it and for my sins I lost control of my emotions and existence. I smoked weed in the early 80’s. I quit it for 36 years and when I retired I was prescribed Marinol by my wizard. It worked as advertised, however I had to stop it for my job. I’m loaded with meds that help, but not like Marinol. I took a huge chance by taking it and yet it felt right. During that time my brother in-law (a huge pot head) invited me to partake in his summer harvest. Needless to said I stopped with the Marinol and went to smoking. I became a huge believer in weed. When I was young I smoked to get high. Now I enjoyed the pain relieving and peaceful mindedness that it provided. I was and still am an advocate for it. It’s pain relief and peace it provided my raging mind Is unmatched. I stopped it to stay safe within my job. If I could beat a piss test I would get back to it. Just throwing this out there for a subject and look forward to positive posts.
Blaze

Brothers and sisters, I apologize for my absence. Hell, you probably didn’t even notice. I hopped off of here for quite a long time. I haven’t smoked in about a year and a half. I’m a combat veteran and so is my son. I went to Iraq and Afghanistan and he went to Afghanistan. We both have PTSD along with deep dark depression. He came to visit me and we were relaxing with a few beers. My neighbor had given me a couple of prerolled joints that his bro sent him from the free zone. I asked my son if he liked weed and he was hesitant to say yes. I admitted that I did and if he wanted to we could. We smoked and both became closer in our healing. So much to rejoice and relax about smoking weed. I am not smoking now because of my job. I have a clearance and could be checked anytime. If I could beat a piss test it would be smoke up Johnny.

Back
Top Bottom