FNG

Hey Blaze. I don’t know how late I am to this conversation. I see you’ve had a 420-style pile on and all the help a guy could want. Have you bought seeds yet?
Pacific seed bank (not a sponsor and I may get into trouble, but..) they have a strain called Remedy which is high CBD/low THC. I almost emigrated to a legal country so I could buy it.
I’d love to see it grown....

Hey Blaze. I don’t know how late I am to this conversation. I see you’ve had a 420-style pile on and all the help a guy could want. Have you bought seeds yet?
Pacific seed bank (not a sponsor and I may get into trouble, but..) they have a strain called Remedy which is high CBD/low THC. I almost emigrated to a legal country so I could buy it.

They have the strain I have been wanting, but were not sold as seeds until now from pacific seeds. Have you bought through through them recently? They have very mixed reviews

They have the strain I have been wanting, but were not sold as seeds until now from pacific seeds. Have you bought through through them recently? They have very mixed reviews

I tried. Had trouble with card. Impossible for me to reach customer service.

Most negative reviews were exactly that. They dont take cards anymore..decent price. My hopes were through the roof for a second. That cali connection-cherry jubilee looks close, but it's like $25/seed. I'm medically retired, on a budget, and not enough confidence in my growing skills yet to risk it.

Any of the sponsors here are worth a try. I've used True North and Cannapot. Both good and timely. Had question about one seed from Cannapot and sent an email - had a response within a day with an answer that was backed up by the breeder, whom I also emailed. Would definitely buy from either again.

I won Sensi Seed Big Bud seeds from The Vault and was impressed with their speed. I would definitely buy from them as well.

Any of the sponsors here are worth a try. I've used True North and Cannapot. Both good and timely. Had question about one seed from Cannapot and sent an email - had a response within a day with an answer that was backed up by the breeder, whom I also emailed. Would definitely buy from either again.

I won Sensi Seed Big Bud seeds from The Vault and was impressed with their speed. I would definitely buy from them as well.

I don't see forbidden fruit(cherry pie x tangie) seeds on any website except pacific. I have found clones(not in my state).

I don't see forbidden fruit(cherry pie x tangie) seeds on any website except pacific. I have found clones(not in my state).

Here's what a quick search revealed to me: I found an article about the strain on cannabisnow. It was bred by Joseph at Chameleon Extracts. From there you may be able to track down where to buy some. Can't link due to site rules. Good luck.

Most negative reviews were exactly that. They dont take cards anymore..decent price. My hopes were through the roof for a second. That cali connection-cherry jubilee looks close, but it's like $25/seed. I'm medically retired, on a budget, and not enough confidence in my growing skills yet to risk it.
That’s disappointing isn’t it? Too bad - it all looked gorgeous. Frustrating.
Congrats on your win there, Al. I saw you won. That’s nice.
And no, Rich. I can’t buy seeds where I live, so I have to get my kicks vicariously when it comes to choice genetics. :confused:

And no, Rich. I can’t buy seeds where I live, so I have to get my kicks vicariously when it comes to choice genetics. :confused:
Aren't you UK mate? We can get just about anything here :)

Nobody ships there?

I absolutely remember the bob and Doug Mackenzie show! An absolute classic! It’s funny I read that question in a bob Mackenzie voice! :laugh:

You are right! They are a very beautiful plant!!

Yep, don’t get me started on pharmaceuticals! I’ll never shut up! Lol I’m sorry to hear about your banged up brother! We will have to get you growing so you can share with your brother!

Have you decided what type of growing your going after? (I.e. indoor or outdoor)
Sorry about not getting back to you. I want to grow outdoors. I’ve been thinking about relaxing with a J. Take care up there. Koo Loo kookookookoo koo. Take off you hoser.

DD,
Sorry about not getting back to you on this post. Do you buy those seeds from them? My buddy hooked me up with 7 female plain jane weed seeds. I started out with 2. If I screw it up I can go to the others. I have a spot that will be perfect to grow them in. I have a bit of want to try the White Widow seeds along with the seeds you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom