FNG

Blazejowski

Hello everyone. I just found this site and it seemed to fit what I was looking for. I’m a second award toker. I smoked weed for first time when I was 14. I quit when I was 16 because I had a bad trip after we smoked. My buddy swore that nothing else was in It, It was alright because I was planning to go in military. I retired from active duty in 2016. I am plagued with ptsd, depression, anxiety, busted knees and pains all over. I’ve been on Marinol about 7 months now and it makes my existence comfortable. I was visiting my brother-in-law and he offered up and said W T F N. He reopened a gateway to an old road. I feel extremely relaxed from Marinol but not like herb does. Smoking herb when I was young only got me high. It was not bringing its true power to my body then like it does now. I’m in 420 mode 100% now. I live in Eastern North Carolina.

Hi Blaze, welcome to 420.
Can you tell us a little more about how and what you want to grow?
Soil, Hydro, indoor or outdoor?
Do you have equipment already?
Help us help you.

Cheers!

Wick :morenutes:

Welcome, are you planning on starting a grow?

Welcome.

I forgot to mention that I want to grow my own herb. Don’t have a clue where to start.
:welcome: to :420: Blaze:passitleft:...start simple so you can breath while you learn :meditate:I would start with Fox Farms soil and nutrients :morenutes:...if starting babies from beans go with the FFHF soil (fox farm happy frog) ...if they're clones FFOF soil (ocean forest)

:welcome: to :420: Blaze:passitleft:...start simple so you can breath while you learn :meditate:I would start with Fox Farms soil and nutrients :morenutes:...if starting babies from beans go with the FFHF soil (fox farm happy frog) ...if they're clones FFOF soil (ocean forest)
This is great. Thank you for giving me a starting point. I want grow indoors but also have a great spot to grow outdoors.

Welcome. If you're in the N. hemisphere, you want to get outdoor plants in the ground soon. I grow both. Soil in the greenhouse, and the occasional Sunshine mix and GH nutrients indoors. Pretty simple.
I’m in NC. I have looked at Royal Queen Seeds. Are they legit?

Hi Blaze, welcome to 420.
Can you tell us a little more about how and what you want to grow?
Soil, Hydro, indoor or outdoor?
Do you have equipment already?
Help us help you.

Cheers!

Wick :morenutes:
JW,
I plan to grow inside and outside. I haven’t gotten any farming equipment yet. I watching a video on hydro. It looks good to me. I’m willing to try any ideas that you all have.

Hello everyone. I just found this site and it seemed to fit what I was looking for. I’m a second award toker. I smoked weed for first time when I was 14. I quit when I was 16 because I had a bad trip after we smoked. My buddy swore that nothing else was in It, It was alright because I was planning to go in military. I retired from active duty in 2016. I am plagued with ptsd, depression, anxiety, busted knees and pains all over. I’ve been on Marinol about 7 months now and it makes my existence comfortable. I was visiting my brother-in-law and he offered up and said W T F N. He reopened a gateway to an old road. I feel extremely relaxed from Marinol but not like herb does. Smoking herb when I was young only got me high. It was not bringing its true power to my body then like it does now. I’m in 420 mode 100% now. I live in Eastern North Carolina.

:welcome: Blaze...I suppose you're going to say you want to grow weed as well as smoke it :snowboating: :laugh: ...I saw your other post first :popcorn:

Hey welcome sir!! I’m Canadian but I still feel like I need to thank you for your service! I’m sorry to hear about all the problems it has caused you. Now let’s get you set up for some meds!! CHeck out our sponsors with what they have for seeds. There is a link to our sponsors under my posts. Go check it out. Remember, keep it simple for when you start out! Check out my journal located under my post to check out a diy tent build if interested. Also check out the tents in our sponsors. They have some great tents!! I’m more then happy to help you along the way! As well as many other great members will help you as well!

JW,
I plan to grow inside and outside. I haven’t gotten any farming equipment yet. I watching a video on hydro. It looks good to me. I’m willing to try any ideas that you all have.
Hell try 'em all and see which one you like best :thumb: ...uhh I'd still start in soil though :hmmmm: it's much more forgiving and easier for newbies :snowboating:

Fox Farms Soil.... I’ll look them up. What about Royal Queen Seeds? I found them on a search. I’m like a damn kid in a candy store here. Great info pouring in on me. My brother-in-law grows right in his side yard. His weed grows amongst his corn, tomatoes and eggplants. He produces a very mellow product.

Fox Farms Soil.... I’ll look them up. What about Royal Queen Seeds? I found them on a search. I’m like a damn kid in a candy store here. Great info pouring in on me. My brother-in-law grows right in his side yard. His weed grows amongst his corn, tomatoes and eggplants. He produces a very mellow product.
Yes RQS is legit :thumb: I have some Green Gelato from them :snowboating: and I wouldn't grow my weed with anything else :hmmmm: my thinking is the roots from multiple plants would fight for dominance of water/nutrients and your girls may suffer :morenutes:

This is great. Thank you for giving me a starting point. I want grow indoors but also have a great spot to grow outdoors.
I have an order in for some beans from one of our sponsors Herbies Seeds - Buy Cannabis Seeds Online at Herbies Headshop ...but I grow organically now :ciao: so I have to prep the spots where I'm putting them...can't just stick 'em in the dirt and expect a healthy plant :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: I till the top foot of old soil off my garden and replace it with freshly amended compost...so with my girls I thought a 3 ft x 3 ft spot would do for 1 or 2 to see what happens :popcorn: I've grown for over 10 years :ciao: but never outside so this is going to be fun :yahoo:

Welcome to the world of 420 mate. Best advice I can give is do your research before buying anything . Most of us pay over the odds for shit we don't need or simply the wrong things cos were overly excited.
Work out your budget. Plan out exactly what you need. Then once you think you're ready to start buying stuff go do some more research.
There's a million ways to do this right but a million more to do it wrong.
Keep it simple and you've got a better chance of success. :)

Welcome to the world of 420 mate. Best advice I can give is do your research before buying anything . Most of us pay over the odds for shit we don't need or simply the wrong things cos were overly excited.
Work out your budget. Plan out exactly what you need. Then once you think you're ready to start buying stuff go do some more research.
There's a million ways to do this right but a million more to do it wrong.
Keep it simple and you've got a better chance of success. :)
Barney,
Thanks for sharing some good knowledge. I will do some good research for sure. I used to be the measure once and cut twice.

Back
Top Bottom