Mars Hydro Fc 6500

Flying Whales

I have not seen any videos or posts of the new Mars Hydro Fc series of lights. The specs look amazing and they are now using Samsung and Osram diodes.

So i ordered one up and honestly think I am the first person in Canada to own one. First impressions are the manual could be a lot more specific to the actual light purchased, but really not every complicated to put it together and get it up and running.

First time growers might be lost on how to slap this bad boy together but really it was not a big deal. This light is designed to flower a 5X5 and that is exactly what it is installed in.

650 watts power draw from the wall and even at 25% power this light is honestly stupid bright. If the specs are accurate then this should be a great investment.

Now lets see how well the 4 Pink Kush 2.0 perform under these new lights. :thumb:

:)

P1040073.JPG
P1040076.JPG
P1040075.JPG

Great, this is the first feedback I've seen on the FC6500, thank you, I am very excited, will you start to grow journal?
I'm looking forward to seeing how the light works:headbanger:

Great, this is the first feedback I've seen on the FC6500, thank you, I am very excited, will you start to grow journal?
I'm looking forward to seeing how the light works:headbanger:

Yes i will be starting a grow journal soon, as of monday it will be the end of week one of flowering. So far this light has been amazing and have it at about 55% power and the plants are very happy.

Awesome please tag me in:ganjamon:
No clue if i tagged you or SmokeSara in my new grow journal properly. Gotta admit I am not 100% sure of all the features and how to use them on here.

Here you go.

Yes i will be starting a grow journal soon, as of monday it will be the end of week one of flowering. So far this light has been amazing and have it at about 55% power and the plants are very happy.
I'll keep an eye on it :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom