Mars-Hydro - Formerly TopLedGrowLight - Customer Service Review

Boy do I understand your frustration, I purchased 2 of the 96 led panels 2 years ago, now they both failed within 2 days. They both failed with the same problem, no bloom lights just weak flicker when bloom switch on, and with both switches on. I followed the test procedures in the change driver video and found one of the drivers bad.
I sent mars hydro the money and they sent me the wrong driver, so I contacted them and told them now the other light is out the same problem.
Now they ask me to go thru all the same test procedures the locate the problem when I have all ready performed the troubleshooting. I think they need a smart technician that knows something about the lights to handle the repair problems. Lets face it the light is very simple, either driver fails, board bad or led bad or diiodes.
Any first year repair person could determine the problem and fix this light.
All I want is to get the drivers and fix my 2 lights.
I also sent pictures.

Hey mdelio, may I know if you problem solved? If not, pls send pictures to my email, I will help you repair light. :thanks:

I suggest you change from mylar to Orca grow film. More reflective than mylar and easier to get good photos for some reason :)

Thanks for your suggestion, I will forward it to our factory.

Back
Top Bottom