Mars-Hydro - Formerly TopLedGrowLight - Customer Service Review

Thanks for taking the time to provide this excellent detailed technical description of your grief with this light. I had earlier considered buying one. You made it clear to me that it's not worth considering. Hard for me to understand how patient you have been with Mars, I'd have been ranting my way up the management tree by now! If you factor in the value of your technical troubleshooting skills and the time spent doing what should have been their job, of determining the issue, they should be sending you 2 free lights!
Thanks again for the effort in your post!

Please no worries,we sold out thousands of lights every month,many customers are happy with it.:high-five:
If you worriy about the diodes,you can go with the Mars Pro II sereis,it didn't install with lens,with better built-up,and it will be easier to repair,only need to change the PCB group.:high-five:
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
IMG_49439.JPG
1000_.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to provide this excellent detailed technical description of your grief with this light. I had earlier considered buying one. You made it clear to me that it's not worth considering. Hard for me to understand how patient you have been with Mars, I'd have been ranting my way up the management tree by now! If you factor in the value of your technical troubleshooting skills and the time spent doing what should have been their job, of determining the issue, they should be sending you 2 free lights! I'm now considering the SpydrX (now Flurence) Know anything about them?
Thanks again for the effort in your post!

I was looking at they spyder as well. I have 2 300 old mars and 3 months in dimming not as bright as they where hope Sara responds to me.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mars 300 is our old model,we do not recommend customer to go with it.:high-five:But for 3month,it went dimming,we can check for you to find out the reason.How is the temperature there?:high-five:
The Mars Pro II series,are the best light among our lights so far,with upgraded chips and driver,install without lens and without glass cover,has vents around the panel,it run cooler.:high-five:
I was looking at they spyder as well. I have 2 300 old mars and 3 months in dimming not as bright as they where hope Sara responds to me.

Temps are about 86 the fan really doesn't blow much air through it thats my mane concern I use the side supplemental lighting. Any way I fix fan

Yes,you can add some fans inside your tent to balance the temperature.:high-five:Because it's indoor grow,the temperature will be higher inside.:high-five:
If you need anything,please let me know.:high-five:
Temps are about 86 the fan really doesn't blow much air through it thats my mane concern I use the side supplemental lighting. Any way I fix fan

No I mean I wanna put new pc fans inside the led the factory ones don't work well. How manny pen adapter do I need?

NI'm trying to reach for info for 2 days and i did'nt get reply !
I bought a lamp and a tent i wish i could get any informations on when it was going to be shipped !
I also asked question on mars 2 900w and the reflector series 192 which one was the best and i did'nt get any reply so after few hours looking on the internet i chose reflector series for a 4x4 tent

Hi Peachapoil,i got your message on FB,sorry for the late reply.We got short holiday last weekend.:high-five:
NI'm trying to reach for info for 2 days and i did'nt get reply !
I bought a lamp and a tent i wish i could get any informations on when it was going to be shipped !
I also asked question on mars 2 900w and the reflector series 192 which one was the best and i did'nt get any reply so after few hours looking on the internet i chose reflector series for a 4x4 tent

Hi folks, newbie here.

Quick question as to what can be done for simply 1 led being dull compared to the rest. Recently purchased mars hydro reflector 48 as a sort of test towards a switch from hps to led. The offending led is slap bang in the middle and is still lit up but as mentioned is dull compared to the rest.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Kingedd,Reflector48 install with 1pc IR diodes which will looks dim than others,you can wear a sunglasses to check it.
Or you can send me PM for the pic of your lights,i will check for you:high-five:
Hi folks, newbie here.

Quick question as to what can be done for simply 1 led being dull compared to the rest. Recently purchased mars hydro reflector 48 as a sort of test towards a switch from hps to led. The offending led is slap bang in the middle and is still lit up but as mentioned is dull compared to the rest.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Sara, it's okay. Makes sense as it is located directly in the middle of the unit. Thanks again for the prompt reply, very happy with reflector series, seems to be performing much better than i had expected.

Will be looking soon to replace my hps with either the reflector series or mars 2. Now just got decide what.lol.

:circle-of-love:My pleasure.If you need to know anything,please let me know.
Hi Sara, it's okay. Makes sense as it is located directly in the middle of the unit. Thanks again for the prompt reply, very happy with reflector series, seems to be performing much better than i had expected.

Will be looking soon to replace my hps with either the reflector series or mars 2. Now just got decide what.lol.

I read every post in this thread yesterday as I researched lights. I had already read a few grows based around the Mars II 700 and despite some sketchy experiences noted here, I went ahead to the Mars site and continued reading and comparing lights, prices, results etc. (I have a $1000 bucks burning a hole in my pocket and seeds on their way from Amsterdam). By the end of the day I had placed a MarsII700 and a grow tent in my cart on the site and was surfing the interwebs for any type of promo or discount code top try and lower the price a bit. It got late and I know some companies will offer you a discount if items get left in the cart so I went to bed and got up early with the intent to hit the purchase button. The light price was $267 when I hit the hay.

I checked my email this morning and lo and behold I had something from a Mars salesman named Bruce Lee. He was thanking me for my support and offered a 3% discount. I headed over to the Mars site to see what that would equate to and I find the price of the light has gone up $28. I also noted a flash add for a 3 day sale starting 4.20 that offered a free gift for any light purchase 4.20-4.23.

I emailed Bruce and asked what was up with the price increase and he told me the components went up so naturally the price had to go up. He also told me the 700's were all out of stock but that the 3% was good on a 900 ($321).

I gave him the chance to lose a customer and he chose to lose a customer. He is listed as Senior Sales so therefore I would expect his ability to make the sale had some flexibility (why email me if not).

Suffice to say I will stick with my gut feelings and move to a different option/company. After reading all of this and coming so close to making the purchase anyway; I feel like I dodged a freight train. I emailed "Tina" a sales supervisor and told her, had Bruce simply come back with an attempt to bring the price down $20 or so bucks (the price listed 8 hours earlier) I would have sealed the deal and been waiting for delivery. I am relieved but frustrated as many hours went into getting the nerve to take a chance on that light.

Screw

:circle-of-love:Hi Screwauger,yes,the Mars II 700 is out of stock in USA warehouse,and the next shippment will arrive around next month,so we updated the price.And we usually will recommend customer to choose other models which have stock.Our Mars II series all have enoguh stock left,except Mars II 700,you can choose the Mars II 900,and can use that discount:high-five:We are sorry for the inconvenience.:Namaste:
I read every post in this thread yesterday as I researched lights. I had already read a few grows based around the Mars II 700 and despite some sketchy experiences noted here, I went ahead to the Mars site and continued reading and comparing lights, prices, results etc. (I have a $1000 bucks burning a hole in my pocket and seeds on their way from Amsterdam). By the end of the day I had placed a MarsII700 and a grow tent in my cart on the site and was surfing the interwebs for any type of promo or discount code top try and lower the price a bit. It got late and I know some companies will offer you a discount if items get left in the cart so I went to bed and got up early with the intent to hit the purchase button. The light price was $267 when I hit the hay.

I checked my email this morning and lo and behold I had something from a Mars salesman named Bruce Lee. He was thanking me for my support and offered a 3% discount. I headed over to the Mars site to see what that would equate to and I find the price of the light has gone up $28. I also noted a flash add for a 3 day sale starting 4.20 that offered a free gift for any light purchase 4.20-4.23.

I emailed Bruce and asked what was up with the price increase and he told me the components went up so naturally the price had to go up. He also told me the 700's were all out of stock but that the 3% was good on a 900 ($321).

I gave him the chance to lose a customer and he chose to lose a customer. He is listed as Senior Sales so therefore I would expect his ability to make the sale had some flexibility (why email me if not).

Suffice to say I will stick with my gut feelings and move to a different option/company. After reading all of this and coming so close to making the purchase anyway; I feel like I dodged a freight train. I emailed "Tina" a sales supervisor and told her, had Bruce simply come back with an attempt to bring the price down $20 or so bucks (the price listed 8 hours earlier) I would have sealed the deal and been waiting for delivery. I am relieved but frustrated as many hours went into getting the nerve to take a chance on that light.

Screw

Go to the warranty section of the mars webpage. There you find a price list for parts. If they sell parts for that lamp they should be listed there

When did you purchase your lamps? if still under warranty we can send you the diodes freely.
And can you provide me two pics which one is light on the other is light off, so we can confirm that which color diodes you needed

hey smoke sara is there any way to order diodes for the mars hydro 300 model???

Back
Top Bottom