Mars-Hydro - Formerly TopLedGrowLight - Customer Service Review

I had 4 144 reflector series I put them all away half of them not working and borned out in 1 year they did 3 grows lol.. and bought from another company better price and better quality forget mars hydro..
I'm pretty happy with my new leds quality light price everything.
Which company did you go with?

Idk if I am allowed to post it here.. I bought some viparspectra leds and the plants love it they grow like crazy I alos like the price and the quality I already had a few leds and I just love them. :)

We will not sell parts, most people are not professional on making lights, saving money is the second thing, safety is the first thing . our light is having ETL certification and we are applying UL certification now. after talking with interteck lab and now we are talking with UL lab, we know how important safety is for us and our customer. but yeah, we will sell kits, we have led grow light factory, we have grow tent factory, so we will sell light with tent, and we are testing our glass now, if it is working well, we will add more products, carbon filter, fans, etc. we add products like this.

We are providing service to those people who do not want to make products themselves , but not buy parts from CREE or MW, then forward to growers, actually, the growers can buy those things from CREE and MW directly, why buy from us? I used to buy things from factory or manufacture directly, I know I can get best price from there:) I do not know why, maybe it caused by we have factory and we know how it works, so we do not want extra middle man to make our money, hahaha.
Not true.

When mine broke after 40 days you offered me parts.

And I had to pay shipping.

Their warranty is "you fix it" so you may as well build it.

Crop King White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

Mine just burned a few LED's and then one day I wanted to start my 4th grow and 50% of the LED's on 4 panels were off I guess the driver burned out in 3 grows lol.. disgusting that's why I changed to another LED company..

It's unfortunate that new growers do not see this kind of thread when they are researching marshydro, but instead end up on a thread where an employee tells people not to worry and then goes on to offer every excuse in the book as to why the finger always gets pointed back at the customer.... nothing is ever their fault. To me admitting that there is a problem and then taking care of it in a reasonable amount of time would pay more dividends than having someone on the payroll making excuses day in and day out. Obviously it's too late for those of us here but I wish potential customers could read this before drinking the Kool-Aid.

Yep i would say that is a lot of crap the other guys and you are going through right now. And yes i have been keeping up with the posts the others and you have been posting. That is why i am going to build a 200w cree cob the next time i need a light and yes every body is able to build 1 can send a link if you would like. Which shows i am reading what people writing and i am taking it in.

As far as buying things from Chinese companies is concerned, it is a very hit or miss thing. I bought my light from Mars as i read on here they were ok at a ok price and and Shara was here sorting things out. Then i went away for awhile and now it seems they are acting like a lot of other China based companies who take advantage of the fact they are pretty much untouchable. Sorry does not fix your lights.

My light should be getting fixed. So thats not actually my beef. My beef is the money I had to spend to get my light fixed. I cant comment yet as to how long its going to take my light to get fixed. Or if they even follow through and fix it. And I am not really looking at Chinese companies anymore. Both the companies Im looking At right now are in the US.

You can PM me your email address,i can check for you.40 days we can send the replacement parts with no charges.:Namaste:Also you can choose to repair at our repair center.
This is our warranty policy for anyone purchased the lgiht after 2015.10
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
warranty1.png

Not true.

When mine broke after 40 days you offered me parts.

And I had to pay shipping.

Their warranty is "you fix it" so you may as well build it.

Crop King White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

Sorry for the incovenient,we also published this news on our official website and all the forums few weeks in advance.For this is the only holiday, once in a year that our colleague can get reunion with their parents and families.:Namaste:And we didn't stop working during our holidays,just we replied email slow.
I checked with our company colleagues,we received his email at the first day on our holiday,one of my colleague replied on Jan 25,Lucy and another colleague sent him email,and 26 my colleague mercy replied his email.

:circle-of-love:My mistake,i didn't explain it clear.Anyone bought the light before 2015 Oct:you bought your light less than one year,we will cover the charge;more than one year,less than two years,you only need to cover the shipping fee to our repair center,and we will cover the return shipping and the repair fee(if no extra replacement parts needed).
Anyone bought the light after 2015.Oct:less than 3month,we will cover all the charges;more than 3months,less than one year,you only need to cover the shipping charge to our repair center,we will cover the return shipping fee and repair fee.:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:My mistake,i didn't explain it clear.Anyone bought the light before 2015 Oct:you bought your light less than one year,we will cover the charge;more than one year,less than two years,you only need to cover the shipping fee to our repair center,and we will cover the return shipping and the repair fee(if no extra replacement parts needed).
Anyone bought the light after 2015.Oct:less than 3month,we will cover all the charges;more than 3months,less than one year,you only need to cover the shipping charge to our repair center,we will cover the return shipping fee and repair fee.:Namaste:

Less than 3 months....:laughtwo: Are you aware that alot of other LED companies Have a 90 days (less than 3 months) Return for Full Refund Policy. Made so People can flower a cycle with them and decide if its the right light. Thats 90 days FULL REFUND. Where as you are saying with your company, 90 is the MAX you will fix your product for free. And while most other LED companies offer 3 -5 year warranty that cover everything. After 90 days with your product and I have to pay to have it fixed. SO IF A MARS LED FAILS AFTER 90 DAYS THE COSTUMER IS FORCED TO PAY. After a year we are forced to pay the entire thing pretty much.

Sorry for the incovenient,we also published this news on our official website and all the forums few weeks in advance.For this is the only holiday, once in a year that our colleague can get reunion with their parents and families.:Namaste:And we didn't stop working during our holidays,just we replied email slow.
I checked with our company colleagues,we received his email at the first day on our holiday,one of my colleague replied on Jan 25,Lucy and another colleague sent him email,and 26 my colleague mercy replied his email.
Sure wished you could have embedded a device in my reflector to let it know that this wasn't a convienent time to crap out on me.

With that said, I'm done here folks. Nothing is going to change with this company and I need to move on. I have a nice light from a great company so I'm just gonna chalk this up as an unfortunate experience but don't worry,,,, I never forget.

I bought the 300Watt cree, sent you a PM.

I am going to unsubscribe from this thread now, but good luck to those of you who are continuing the fight and to those of you who are not even aware there is one just over the horizon:goodluck:

Yes,some LED company write they can offer 5 or 3 years warranty,but when you really need it,there will be many limitation.
KIND1.jpg

If you read their warranty and return policy careful,you will find out the limitation:
spectrumk.jpg

kind2.jpg

blackdog.jpg

KIND2.jpg

yes,they said within 90days,it's free charge,it's the same with our warranty policy
"After 90 days, the customer will assume responsibility of shipping the defective product back to xx LED for the remainder of the warranty period. xx LED will, in turn, assume responsibility for up to $50.00 per light of the shipping fees associated with returning the repaired or replaced product back to the purchaser. Return shipping fees in excess of $50.00 will be the responsibility of the purchaser.",:Namaste:but in our warranty,after three month,customer only need to pay the shipping fee to our repair center,for the return shipping charge and repair charge,we will cover for our customer.:high-five:
Here is our warranty for anyone purchase our products after 2015.Oct:
MH_warrnty.png

Yes,you may think other company's warranty sounds good,but they didn't make it very specific to customers on their website,when you really apply their warranty,you will find out their limitation is the same or higher than us.We did research for that.:high-five:
None of those companies were even on my radar and shouldnt be on anyone else either. I would expect the same quality and costumer service from those companies. But that doesnt mean there arent good companies with good warranties out there. Some are even sponsors here. Like this one.
And there are others with good warranty that arent sponsors.

But even in your own "proof" The very first one says they will pay up too $50 to ship the light back. You dont do that.
The second "proof" you just showed..They pay for the parts AND labor. You dont do that.
The Third "proof" actually sound like a good warranty. They pay for labor AND return shipping in first 3 years. You dont do that.
The Last "proof" also pays to ship back to costumer up to $50 for 3 years. You dont do that. Basically you have the worst warranty out of all them. Thats not an opinion. That is fact. right there.
I am done with this battle. Please dont delete my post. I have said nothing out of the way. And I havnt said anything that wasnt true. SO please dont delete my post. I am done

PS thank you sarah for collecting those screenshots of those warranties. I think it would be a good sticky. Take all the warranties from all the LEDs and post them in one page so we can all go and compare to make a more informed decision. I may do that if know one beats me to it. Would it be allowed if i blurred the non sponsor names?

@SmokeSara:

Upon further inspection, it isn't fogging on the glass of my Mars II 1200, it is residue from 7 diodes that are either burnt out or on there way. I have used this light a total of less than 6 months and have owned it less than a year. If it is still under warranty, as it was purchased new, i would like help resolving this issue please. I know you are rather helpful for your clients so i figured i would try you here first, then if i can get no resolution, i will try emailing the company directly, thank you.

:Namaste:hi GreatWhiteBud,we will try our best to help you.I noticed that your post are less than 50,so please send email to service@mars-hydro.com.:high-five:
In order to make the progress more quickly,your email should include the following informations:
1 where did you bought,official website,Amazon or ebay?
2 the date you bought your light.
3 two pics:eek:ne with the light on,one with the light off.
4 with the description of your problems.
5 your contact information.
My colleague is in charge of repair service,she will help you to diagnose and solve the problem .Hope everything will be fine soon.
If you need to know anything,you can also find me on our main thread:Mars-hydro LED grow light disccussion
@smokesara:

Upon further inspection, it isn't fogging on the glass of my Mars II 1200, it is residue from 7 diodes that are either burnt out or on there way. I have used this light a total of less than 6 months and have owned it less than a year. If it is still under warranty, as it was purchased new, i would like help resolving this issue please. I know you are rather helpful for your clients so i figured i would try you here first, then if i can get no resolution, i will try emailing the company directly, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom