Mars Hydro Support Issue

Lexstar

DO NOT BUY MARS HYDRO LIGHTS, THEY ARE A RIP OFF!
No warranty. Had a TS-3000 for less than a year and it has gone belly up . NO WARRANTY!!!
Amazon says it is out of warranty after 3 months and won't replace it. Mars is a no show.. Ridiculous. Now i'm in the middle of a grow, no lights and no money. Can someone recommend a light that last? Tis the third Mars Hydro light that has failed in less than a year. NO MORE!

Mars Hydro FC 3000 Evo. Sorry to hear that Mars Hydro will not help you with the warranty. That does worry me. But...I have been using the SP 3000 for my 2x4's and the FC 3000 for my 3x3's and they grow the best buds. I have had these for a couple of years with zero problem. I never tried the TS's because they look cheap and the par distribution is not that good. gl.

From the manual sent by Mars Hydro with my TS 1000: "1. If your product have any problem, contact our customer service, we will help you solve the problem. 2. Grow light have 5 years warranty. within 1 year: Free repairing and shipping. 1 year-5 year: You pay round trip shipping charges, repair charges and handing charges, we cover components fee".

All spelling and grammar mistakes are Mars Hydro.

Pay $25 for a lawyer to send them a letter you write on his letterhead.

DO NOT BUY MARS HYDRO LIGHTS, THEY ARE A RIP OFF!
No warranty. Had a TS-3000 for less than a year and it has gone belly up . NO WARRANTY!!!
Amazon says it is out of warranty after 3 months and won't replace it. Mars is a no show.. Ridiculous. Now i'm in the middle of a grow, no lights and no money. Can someone recommend a light that last? Tis the third Mars Hydro light that has failed in less than a year. NO MORE!
Hello there! Sorry for the late reply and we're sorry that you're having such problems, please contact us by sending us a private message for further help. Thank you!

Please include the following info in your private message:

1 order number

2 email address

In addition, if anyone else is also having warranty issues, for faster resolution, you can contact the Mars Hydro Solutions Team [solutions@mars-hydro.com] with the following info readily prepared.
1. order number
2. email address
We will offer you the solutions asap!

I would like to apologize profusely for my earlier post. Mars Hydro lights are GREAT lights. I have been using them exclusively for the past 5-6 years and have grown some killer buds. I own several of them. I blew my top because I had just purchased a TS3000 and it failed not six months in service. When I tried to warranty it through Amazon I was notified that it was out of warranty. Of course I got pissed. I have never had any problems where I had to warranty a light and was shocked to say the least.
LSS - Mars Hydro is warranting the light. It is under warranty. It was just the ballast. Again I apologize for my ignorance.

I still stand by my comment. :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom