Mars Hydro vs quantum board

I use Mars Hydro lights and have no complaints to be honest. For your space i'd recommend the TS 1000 or the TS 600 if you're on a budget. I will be trying out the quantum boards at some point for experimentation purposes, but I'm in no rush, my Mars perform perfectly for me :peace:

I would buy a Mars Hydro TS light, they are amazing!
A QB from China was recommended to me and it has given me never ending issues and will be sold.

As proof and totally unintended as I was hoping to grow with both the Mars and the QB...
Plants on the left under the QB and plants on the right under the Mars Hydro TS-1000.
You decide!

20210116_130505.jpg
Plants on the left have a healthier green to me...plants on the right seem a little bleached out?
But what do I know, I always screw up when it's time for curing...lol

It truly isn't that complicated to build your own. Buy from legit sources. Cost is higher up front but in the long run you'll be happy you did. I built mine and have built 2 more since. Completely satisfied considering some main parts have warranties. I think Meanwell drivers is still 3 yrs might even be more. As was stated already, it's upgradable :thumb:

If you need assistance, hit me back. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom