Mars Reflector 192 in a 3x4 tent questions

adamblues

Hi, I'm a newbie here and setting up a 3x4 grow tent. I intend to do 2 to 4 plants and buy a Mars Reflector 192 for this tent. Anyone have any experience with these? Will it be enough light for the tent size? How far from the plants should this light be placed during grow / bloom? I am assuming I can't use this LED light too early.

Welcome adamblues! I have a couple of the 96x5watts and another (older) 96x3watts. I use 2 Mars Reflector Series 96x5watts in a 3'x3' tent wich is close to your size grow area and the lights are about the same too...just cut into two lights instead of one light. It covers my 3'x3' tent just fine. I pull minimum ounce and a half and up to 4oz's per plant, with up to 4 plants in 5 gallon buckets (soil) depending on strain. But to cover your 4'x3' you may want to go with 2 Reflector 144x5watts for a little better coverage. Also, they run pretty cool. I run an 8" maxfan split between two tents side by side for a passive air intake (inside of tent under negative pressure) pulling in fresh, cool air through the bottom vents and the hottest I get is 95 degrees in the summertime in good ole southern California. Hope all goes well with you. Good luck and keep em green!

I would be running two Mars Reflector 144 in there. That would give you 632w from the wall or just over 50w psf of light for the tent.

They would rock that tent from edge to edge. I run three of them in a 4x4 and love them.

30" seedlings

18to24" Veg

12to 18" Flower

Hi DukeO, what kind of yields are you seeing with that setup?

I do sell anything so I do weigh anything.

I more deal with how many quart jars I get.

I would guess I get between .75 to 1.5 grams per watt pulled from the wall.

A lot has to do with how you grow/train them.

Well, I already ordered one of the 192's, would I hurt myself by just making it 2 of those for my first 4x3 tent, or would that be too much light? I am planning to use LST training method to grow with probably just 3 plants as I don't want to overcrowd.

Well, I already ordered one of the 192's, would I hurt myself by just making it 2 of those for my first 4x3 tent, or would that be too much light? I am planning to use LST training method to grow with probably just 3 plants as I don't want to overcrowd.

I had the the exact setup and was happy with it, 3 plants is not a problem, I had 7 THC Bomb autos in it (yes it was crowded) and had a great yield per plant.

HI mb5200, are you saying you have 2 Reflector 192's? Or 3 of the 144's? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom