May buy a vaporiser

JamesF

but i need to know some things before i got out and buy one

1.do they plug into a wall or do they run on batteries?any way to get them to work if i dont have an outlet(lets say i wanna smoke outside of the house).

2.does the smoke smell like pot?if i were to smoke indoors, my parents and brother wouldnt like the smell of potent weed smoke everywhere.

anything else, lemme know.

1.) Some can run on batteries, but most run off of plug-in power.

2.) The smell is much less I've heard, on the good vap's its smells like there is an open bag in the room, and it doesn't last long at all.

I think you have to spend some big bucks to get a good vaporizer like the Volcano ($700). Headshops have some for like $70 but I've heard they aren't so great. I'd rather hit my bong I think...I'd definitely love a Volcano though.

~DP

Having a volcano would be so awesome.The news did a news report on medical marijuana and some person was taking a huge hit off of the bag from the volcano, it looked so awesome.And since i live in berkeley i can just walk to a headshop and they would hook me up with a nice one for cheep.people down there can get em for like 50 bucks.

I dunno man, a lot of people have told me that the cheap dome style vaporizers at headshops aren't worth it. I wouldn't go for a cheap one, as people that get them say they're different, and they'll get you high, but they usually go back to smoking.

~DP

smokings just funner altogether, i like smoking more then getting high.

well i play rugby and during a game we will run usually 5-8 miles, and i would hate to be huffing and puffing out on the feild.

JamesF said:
well i play rugby and during a game we will run usually 5-8 miles, and i would hate to be huffing and puffing out on the feild.

r2detour said:
smokings just funner altogether, i like smoking more then getting high.
wtf?

Vapes are fun, especially for smoking at home, they smell less and are easier to hide then a bong. and like DP said, most plug into walls, but some run off batteries.

A good Vapor Bros. vape around here is roughly $100 and the local headshop sells Volcano's for about $500... unfortunately thats waaaay past most ppl's spending limits but luckily a friend of mine has one :D thing works like magic.... fills up entire BAGS of vaporized weed and gets you fucked up in a hurry.

I have the boxed vappie.

I have to plug mine into the wall. That's the only reason I do not use mine as much. It is a much better high using the vappie then anything. I will look for a pic and send it along

i like vaporizing because it doesnt smell lik pot and it gets you very fucked up, i love the smell of vaporizing it doesnt smell at all like weed, i wnat an incence flavor like it

j842p said:
I enjoy smoking more then getting high most of the time.

SptyOty said:
Vapes are fun, especially for smoking at home, they smell less and are easier to hide then a bong. and like DP said, most plug into walls, but some run off batteries.

A good Vapor Bros. vape around here is roughly $100 and the local headshop sells Volcano's for about $500... unfortunately thats waaaay past most ppl's spending limits but luckily a friend of mine has one :D thing works like magic.... fills up entire BAGS of vaporized weed and gets you fucked up in a hurry.

hey, do you know if any of those head shops on telegraph sell vaporizers?that 1 shop with the 3000 dollar hookah that says "dont fucking touch", do they have any vaporizers>

JamesF said:
hey, do you know if any of those head shops on telegraph sell vaporizers?that 1 shop with the 3000 dollar hookah that says "dont fucking touch", do they have any vaporizers>

Yeah, Big Al's is the place you're referring to, they sell them for about $110 I believe.

i got my bubbler from them, its so sweet.

you know the bongs in the glass casing towards the end of the store?i remember seeing one i love that was like a 2 footer, any estimate on the price for that?i wish they had a website

i needa ask a few bout the light bulb vape since im to lazy to buy a real one
1 after you vape the weed can you smoke it?
1a will you get high?
1b can you fake out buyers with already vaped weed?
2 how do u know its smokeing?
2a if my weed dosent have crystals will it still smoke?
2b how much powerful is a vape to a smoke hit? (1x,2x,3x,4x)
2c can you re-vape i.e. pass round same weed
2d can ya give shut guns...
3 is it worth it or not...i havent tryed it

Dude I try'd the lightbulb thing the other day and it sucked. Not only did it taste like shit but im pretty sure its unhealthy too.
Yet when I hit a real vapo. it was awesome. Just buy a cheap model...

i made the lightbulb one but havent tested it with actual weed yet. Vaped a stem though

Back
Top Bottom