Maybe?

Rollthtblunt

ok well my back, knees, neck and head, all hurt at once everyonce and a while and when i smoke, they all quit hurtin and i can accutally just live a normal life. could i get medical mj for this?

It sounds as if you may qualify, unfortunatly your state does not have laws reguarding the licensed use of medicinal cannabis. So the answer would be a dissapointing no.

Rollthtblunt said:
ok well my back, knees, neck and head, all hurt at once everyonce and a while and when i smoke, they all quit hurtin and i can accutally just live a normal life. could i get medical mj for this?

I'm sure you could if you lived in a medical cannabis state. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Rollthtblunt said:
what would i even ask my doctor? like how would i just ask him?:peace:

Like this:

"I have these physical problems and have found that cannabis relieves the symtoms. Can you write me a recommendation?"

Just make sure you're asking a California doctor. The rest of the states have doctors that will probably tell you to grow up and use what the pharmaceuticals recommend. :peace:

Man.. unless you are in a medical cannabis state.. forget it. Doctors could lose their license as per the federal government..

Just grow your own and keep it low key. :cheesygrinsmiley:

ok well i was thinkin about moving to Canada, i use to live like 100miles from International Falls, but is med mj legal all over there or just in some parts?

Rollthtblunt said:
ok well i was thinkin about moving to Canada, i use to live like 100miles from International Falls, but is med mj legal all over there or just in some parts?

I wouldn't head north.. too cold. Laws are strict, cops still busting regularily.

Laws: Cannabis for medical purposes - Canada.ca

Head to California.. nice weather.

Laws: hardly any for med patients.. pot is lowest of police priorities in most communities.

:peace:

Pinch said:
I wouldn't head north.. too cold. Laws are strict, cops still busting regularily.

Laws: Cannabis for medical purposes - Canada.ca

Head to California.. nice weather.

Laws: hardly any for med patients.. pot is lowest of police priorities in most communities.

:peace:
true it is quite cold up there, if i move to californa im thinking about moving to bakersfield. anyways :peace:

Yes I would say California is your best bet to setup residence in if you wish to use medicinal cannabis without any worries. Currently, Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington all have medicinal marijuana laws on the books.

Rollthtblunt said:
true it is quite cold up there, if i move to californa im thinking about moving to bakersfield. anyways :peace:

Well, if you like heat.. you'll love Bakerfield.. and they do have MCDs (clubs)!

Excellant choice, Smithers!

I live in Canada, it's cold when its supposed to be but summer is wicked hot in southern Ontario where I live. You're right about the strict cops! They're just pissed because soon this beautiful MJ will be legal and their years of busting young teens for a couple joints, have been flushed down the toilets.
All their work to get it off the streets and now soon it'll be sold like cabbage. I'd be pissed, but to bad coppers.

Anyways, where ever you end up, be happy, healthy and at all costs, PAIN FREE!!! :allgood:

Right you are brother. I spent my first 20 years there.. then Wyoming, Montana and finally since 1985.. CALIFORNIA . It's where I belong, maybe you too?

RooRman said:
Yes I would say California is your best bet to setup residence in if you wish to use medicinal cannabis without any worries. Currently, Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington all have medicinal marijuana laws on the books.

i might be wrong but last time i checked NORML's website maryland was also a state with medical cannabis laws in affect

Back
Top Bottom