Medical Marijuana Strain Guide

anyone have info on a strain called "Allison Wonderland"?

the mix is (Williams Wonder X California Indica B)

I cant find it at the clenic....

also id like to hear about a bud called "Aero"

strain: LIGHT OF JAH
Sativa Dominant
flowering time: 10-13 weeks
THC level: 25-35%

Quite possibly the best strain of mary jane in existance. Multiple cannabis cup winner.
Fermanized sativa with a POWERFUL high unlike anything i've ever experienced. From the moment i exhaled i felt an overwhelming feeling of lifting off my feet.

Taste: The flavour is citrus with a bit of something near to grapefruit, and it goes down smooth.
High: Sweet potent sativa that had me under the belief that i was sailing through the air in a whistling, magical white crayon.
Potency: 12/10
Dencity: 9/10
price per 1/4oz: Good luck finding it, i paid 150 per quad but i think thats cheaper than usual....

zlight-of-jah.jpg

zzlight-of-jah-bud-pic.jpg

FIND IT, SMOKE IT, ENJOY IT =) This is the real deal bros and bitches :roorrip::surf::yummy:

Alright guys, hope you like it. cause i sure do. :cool:

Date Reported: 5/19/08
Strain: Blueberry Hashplant
Sat/Ind: unknown
Cure time: unknown

Color: Green with darker redish hairs, almost a hint of purple in the hairs.
Smell: Smelly but not skunky, fills the room of a pine like smell with the cronic indoor crystals.
Taste: MMMHMM soo good. very smooth yet cough inducing.
Density: 6
Potency: 8
Price per 1/4 oz.: 65 (its who you know)

Method: Joints 'n' blunts
Experience: Strong sativa ceribral high with couch sticking indica qualities, one of my favorite smokes ive found, very unique interesting high.

DSC04004.JPG

DSC04006.JPG

:yummy::yummy:

Strain: Kobe Kush
Grade: A+
Type: Indica Dom
Price: Free Sample
Looks: Beautiful green buds with hints of purple.
Smell: Very skunky.
Taste: Signature kush finish with a piney wood finish.
Buzz Type: Nice heavy indica.
Buzz Length: Medium - Long.
Overall: Legendary kush strain floating around the music scene in Los Angeles. Great A+ smoke right here.

3503.jpg

2590.jpg

1883.jpg

Strain: Reclining Buddha
Type: Hybrid (Stabilized to 50% indica and 50% sativa)
Looks: Trich covered gorgeous tight dense nugs. Simply beautiful.
Smell: A mix of clean citrus and skunk.
Taste: Sweet and dark. Upon first spark, you'll get a slight fruity taste followed by a classic skunk aftertaste.
Buzz Type: Creative and mentally stimulating buzz. Great for making music.
Buzz Length: Long.
Overall: Very pleased with this 50/50 hybrid. You can definitely feel the relaxing elements of the indica with the 'awake/stimulating' high of a solid sativa. Great smoke right here.

0240.jpg

1884.jpg

2591.jpg

4392.jpg

3504.jpg

I read a post hear about someone using a Silver Surfer Vaporizer. If your still on this thread can you give me your opinion of the SS . Thanks :peace:

Awesome thread.Great pics and info but i wonder if we could get more info on how the paticular strain helped an individuals certain pains,ailments,etc.?:nicethread:

You're right, this is a fantastic thread!

If you would like to learn more about specific strains and their benefits, here's the information.
The Healing Properties Of Cannabis

Make sure to visit the MMJ Lounge where you can find more information and talk to others dealing with the same issues.

Peace and MMJ :peacetwo:

Strain: Galaxy
Type: Indica Dom
Looks: Incredibly beautiful buds drenched in trichs.
Smell: Very skunky.
Taste: Wonderful twist of pine with a hint of kush skunk with a pleasant sweet finish
Buzz Type: Nice heavy indica.
Buzz Length: Medium - Long.
Overall: A very potent strain right here. Buddy kicked me down with a free sample to try from his latest cross .. Genetics are Nebula x Master Kush x Apollo 11.
I packed my vape with a solid bowl, let it rip and was instantly head changed with the first hit. Nice thick vapor was produced with a heavenly taste. 0.2 bowl gave me a solid 20 + hits.
Amazing for neck, back and shoulder pain.

33109.jpg

22123.jpg

11219.jpg

:roorrip:

hey MC =)
man i have a strain of weed i bought from bc seeds (b4 the site seemed t go up in a puff of smoke) aaaaanyways, it is sweet tooth x whitewidow, and i have NFI how long i am meant t let these babies flower for, has been 60 days now n the smaller buds got some yummy resin n the white hairs are just going orange on mebe 30% of the buds, but the crowns, are still green wit no yummy stickiness t speak of, i am asking u because u seem to have had a go at growing every strain i have ever heard of n then some, if u cant help, no worries but i'm open t any words of wisdom u might have, can get pics for u needs be,
ta in advance:hmmmm:

Hey doggboy,
It really depends on your growing it and every strain is different. I would recommend you read "Marijuna" Horticulture the Indoor/Outdoor Medical grower's Bible by: Jorge Cerantes. This is a great book for referencing grat questions such as yours. And not sure what happen to that site either. Keep uo and in touch with us. Have a great day!

Dv
:roorrip:

aaaaah good point, here i was thinking i had covered all the details n i havent even mentioned indoor or out, let alone light strengths n stuff, well rather than spam the wrong forum anymore, i'll take ur advice n check that link, ta for ur help guys :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom